What are your funniest moments?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alxx

Nightingale
I know in Skyrim that everything is either buggy as heck or stuff just look weird and out of place, well nothing beats how the followers act. It has been a lesson for me to never give my followers scrolls, the non-mage ones of course but anyways the reason for it was because back when i was doing the College of Winterhold quests. I was doing a little quest thingy for J’zargo where I have to test his flame cloak. I didn’t have time or the patience to find a Nordic ruin or go vampire hunting for it so I just stuffed them all on my character’s wife, Jenassa and left for Mzulft. It was fine until we started fighting Falmer, naturally Jenassa activated the flame cloak scrolls and used them- which I was pissed about so I walked up to her to get them back and then- BOOM!

The purest and most raging fire blasted me in the face and brought me down by 25% of my health. A notification popped up saying ‘test J’zargo’s flame cloak spell on the undead (1/3)’ I was so confused and then I remembered- I'm a fluffing vampire.

The notification threw me off so I forgot to take the scrolls back from Jenassa. The next 15 minutes were filled with nothing but fiery explosions and screaming as Jenassa kept activating the cloaks and walking near me. And that there folks is the story of how I easily finished a quest mutilating myself.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I was just walking along in the middle of a blizzard one day, in the late AMs running on little sleep, when a Snow Saber Cat came out of nowhere and lunged at the screen, his maw taking up the whole screen with a really loud growl. I happened to be sitting in a top heavy dining room chair at the time, and naturally I yelled loud enough to wake up everyone in the house and flipped backwards out of it.

kwame.wilson.18

For me, there's quite a number, actually. But what readily comes to mind is this one time when my Nord warrior attacked a bandit fort. I managed to take everyone out, save for one archer on the wall. So I put away my greatsword and took out my bow. When I fired, it came out as a kill cam. It showed my Nord nocking his bow and letting loose. It then followed the arrow in slo-mo all the way to the target, only to miss its mark. And the bandit was like, " Hahaha!". That was the first and only time my arrow in kill cam missed.
It was quite hilarious. My little brother blamed it on my Nord's "poor archery"

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Well, one day I was bored in Whiterun. I was showing my son the Enhanced Cities mod I have, which among other things, places a whole bunch of roaming chickens in the cities. Like I said I was bored and wanted to see if you incurred a bounty if you killed the new chickens. Not one to do things by half measures, I sought out a feathered friend and decided to use a fire rune on it. Unfortunately there were other chickens in the area and they seemed to be irresistibly drawn to the fiery hieroglyphs. You can imagine the spectacular explosion that ensued. Not to mention the "BOKEERK!!!" by three chickens that met with an untimely death. Funniest thing ever, and not one bounty.

hershangames

Well for me it was the moment I realized I could use traps to my profit and decided to try it.
I had to sprint through the whole dungeon(stamina potions finally proved worthy) until I managed to drive the all to a moving spike wall.
I used a shout to see it in slow motion and enjoyed the show. About 25 draugrs getting killed by a spike wall, I laughed so hard my mother asked if I was alright.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Skyrimosity

I remember the time where, approximately 15 minutes after killing Alduin, I was exploring some places, and decided I wanted to get a nice refreshing beverage. For whatever reason, I left the game unpaused. I got back just in time to watch the Saber Cat finish me off. Killed Alduin, The World Eater, The Bane of Kings; got killed by a Saber Cat.

sticky runes

I was recently attacked by a fox on the road to Riften.

I was taking a shortcut through the woods when I noticed a troll rushing towards something on the road - I assume it was either a wild animal or traveler - so I shot the troll dead from horseback, then when I reached the road, this fox started nipping at my horse's hooves. I couldn't even hit with with my arrows because it was such a small target attacking from an awkward angle. I know animals turn hostile if there is a spriggan around, but I didn't see any spriggans and it didn't have that weird magical effect on it, so it must have been really pissed off at me for taking out its troll attacker. Luckily Atahr was following me, and he managed to shoot the fox with his bow.

trinity.is.so.fl

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that everybody knows about how dragon skeletons will shoot off into the sky if you use Ice Spike on them. This was on my profile where I finished the game, and by some miracle glitch, Parthunaax's skeleton kinda dropped out of the sky in front of my horse and I in The Rift. Laughter ensued as I shot Parthunaax's body around repeatedly and chasing it down every time. I soon found myself near a waterfall. Being the giggly person I am, I launched Parthunaax off said waterfall, and he landed in a pool below. As I shot him again, he ricocheted off of a nearby rock (small boulder, maybe?) and got stuck midair above the pool. uploadfromtaptalk1434067499406.png

I decided to play around with him some more near the waterfall, and after a few more shots, ended up with Parthunaax like this:uploadfromtaptalk1434067574513.png
Let's just say that I laughed for a while.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Kattus

My funniest moment was right when I first played skyrim. 15 year old girl at the time, I hadn't played any games that you can take seriously in quite a few years. So my gamer friends came over for a visit and brought me skyrim. They had me at character customization, I was totally into it and happily following the first few quests through a surprisingly peaceful skyrim.
We all know that Ice troll on the 7000 steps, yeah? Naive me wasn't prepared at all. I squeaked and freaked big time (and in a very high pitched girly matter) frantically trying to run anywhere safe while my friends where squirming on the floor in laughter. They never let this moment die, even until today.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
So, I made a new character (Khajiit named Alla'Amir) and began my journey as a thief and murderer (first victim for both being Sven's mother from Riverwood) and made a trek through to Morthal after being chased by mages, giants and bears seeing as I decided to start with nothing and work my way up, as well as being arrested twice and bludgeoned by bounty collectors after escaping jail.

In any case...

There I was, in Morthal, doing the Laid to Rest quest and finally having defeated Movarth and his acolytes when I come across Thonnir kneeling with his hands facing a dead thrall and all I could think was this:

2016-11-07_05.19.34[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20161105_234448[1].jpg
    20161105_234448[1].jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Well I had jennassa as a follower and I had gotten a new dagger. I dont remember what came over me But I decided to test and see how much damage it would do to her... AND cue throat slit animation... I re loaded and whent all the way through goldenglow estate again.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
Well when I got all three add-ons I decided a chick vampire would be the best follower, was already the listener, with Cicero as my companion(can't kill him love his humor too much) and so I finally got to the part where Serana is supposed to be like, you have a follower and I wanna come with you choose. (Didn't know this was supposed to happen at the time) and she just kinda let Cucero tag along. Eventually I would accidentally hit one of them and they would go at it like cats and dogs, both essential so they couldn't die. Then they would disappear for a few in game hours.

I finally decided they had a love hate relationship, and that was them 'making up' to eachother for their fights. Long story shor CiceroxSerena is my OTP. Sadly I can't even see them together anymore as my save file was corrupted...

I've mentioned this before, but what the heck.
In my first game I was going through Bleak Falls Barrow and had just barely survived my encounter with the Frost Spider, so I am pretty leery about meeting more. I sneak round a corner and there, at the far end I spot a spider. I sneak and shoot at it: no luck. Over the next few minutes I use all my arrows with no effect. So, I sprint toward it, using up my Magicka to spray it with flame and finally hit it with my Fine Steel sword. Amazingly, I am unscathed, but not too surprising when it turns out to be a fern.

Last edited:

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
That was so funny! I died at least 10 time the FIRST time I ever played Skyrim and then I was taking down dragons left and right, still terrified that I would meet another giant spider

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts