What are your favourite weapons going to be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hellfire

I hope there are some elemental weapons like a sword on fire or axe with thunder elements, if there is, my favorite weapons are gonna be dual katanas with fire and thunder elements ^^

Let's hear it folks what about you?

Tri-edge

You know the axes and the blunk wepons look so much better in skyrim then they did in oblivion so i light have a 2handed axe on stand By. THERE IS ELEMENTS when it come to enchanting swords i watched on youtube that when you enchant a weapon with a elememt E.G fire flame Gose around the sword or axe :) mine is going to be Thunder :) ohh and i almost forgot there will be shouts that Temp enchant your weapon to either be stronger or faster cool huh ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUuOV4AM0yA&feature=showob

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Well my favourite element was always lightning in Oblivion, if I become a battle mage, I think I'll mainly use lightning spells along with a lightning enchanted weapon. ;)

Hellfire

You know the axes and the blunk wepons look so much better in skyrim then they did in oblivion so i light have a 2handed axe on stand By. THERE IS ELEMENTS when it come to enchanting swords i watched on youtube that when you enchant a weapon with a elememt E.G fire flame Gose around the sword or axe :) mine is going to be Thunder :) ohh and i almost forgot there will be shouts that Temp enchant your weapon to either be stronger or faster cool huh ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUuOV4AM0yA&feature=showob

O.O thanks for the info man

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I don't think I really have a favorite type of weapon. I did find staff to be a very boring weapon because it just does one thing and it's a pain to recharge it with souls... This time around, it seems like there's a unique finishing move animation for each weapon like decapitation for sword, skull crushing for hammer/mace and NECK SNAPPING FOR DUAL WIELDING HANDS.

Steve House

Yea i hated recharging my staff's but I think with the immersion I'm planning on doing with my mage, I'm gonna learn everything I can as far as magic and do all the elements of magic. Soul Trapping being the pain in the but it was for me in previous games is gonna have to dealt with if I want complete immersion. Oh well, just another obstacle in the way for me to overcome to be the beastiest mage in Skyrim lol :p

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Yea i hated recharging my staff's but I think with the immersion I'm planning on doing with my mage, I'm gonna learn everything I can as far as magic and do all the elements of magic. Soul Trapping being the pain in the but it was for me in previous games is gonna have to dealt with if I want complete immersion. Oh well, just another obstacle in the way for me to overcome to be the beastiest mage in Skyrim lol :p
yeah, i hear that there's a perk in enchanting(or was it conjuration?) that your enchanted weapons automatically fill up if you kill things with it. it's really nice how they solve a lot of little problems from previous games

Stonkey

I loved the weapon in Oblivion that changed the animal into a random different one. Other than that, two-handed swords, preferably flaming.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I never used soul trap much in Oblivion, seemed like too much trouble. But maybe I'll give it a good go in Skyrim. :) That perk also sounds really useful.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
For my assassin character I’ll probably go with a Bow / dagger combo. That “spirit bow” (for lack of a better word) definitely looks awesome and would be my weapon of choice. But if there is a true longbow I might go with that, too. As for the daggers, I’d like to see some old, ornate ritual dagger of sorts :>

Jeruhmi

To be honest, I will be going with the best one-hand weapon I can find. It will go from rusty, to iron, to steel, etc. I always have a shield equipped just for safety precautions.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
I've always liked brutal looking weapons, such as clubs and maces etc. they look so much more painful. xD But that's more for being an orc, which I won't do straight away lol.

Jeruhmi

I've always liked brutal looking weapons, such as clubs and maces etc. they look so much more painful. xD But that's more for being an orc, which I won't do straight away lol.
I like the look of them, but for some reason most of the time I can find a better one-handed weapon, so I just stick with that.

Tusck

My main weapon will always be a bow because I love sniping people. Hitting someone with an arrow from stealth just looks great. My secondary will probably be sword and shield, however, now that we have actual dual wield, I may look at 2 one handed blades. I'll always go bow first though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts