What Are You Excited For: Skywind or Skyblivion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Are you Excited For?

• Oblivion (Skyrim Engine)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Morrowind (Skyrim Engine)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

jarif

What are you excited for?
Doesn't matter if your console or PC; what are you looking forward to?
  • Morrowind (With Skyrim Engine)
  • Oblivion (With Skyrim Engine)
Here are some gameplay for Skywind and Skyblivion if you don't know or like to see.

Morrowind

Oblivion

AS88

Staff member
It sort of does matter if you're console or PC, because console players won't be able to use the mod!

I'm excited for them both, they're both huge projects. I think Skywind and Skyblivion will actually lead me to buy both games, just to experience the places they're set in. I need a PC first, though.

AS88

Staff member

jarif

It sort of does matter if you're console or PC, because console players won't be able to use the mod!

I'm excited for them both, they're both huge projects. I think Skywind and Skyblivion will actually lead me to buy both games, just to experience the places they're set in. I need a PC first, though.

Well I didn't want to discuss if you were going to play the mod since that would be unfair to the console players so discuss which one you like better or excited for.

:) I like both. Morrowind in all its RPG glory in a Skyrim engine means awesomeness while I think I will love Oblivion more since its more fantasy.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Well I didn't want to discuss if you were going to play the mod since that would be unfair to the console players so discuss which one you like better or excited for.

:) I like both. Morrowind in all its RPG glory in a Skyrim engine means awesomeness while I think I will love Oblivion more since its more fantasy.
Ah, mods. Oh well...

AS88

Staff member
I don't know about you, but to me illegal is illegal.
But since I don't have a PC that could run even Oblivion, so I won't be getting either anyway. :D

How is this any more illegal than normal mods?

AS88

Staff member
Is this real?

tumblr_inline_mqprjkULNT1qgnocf.gif

Chadonraz

But since I don't have a PC that could run even Oblivion, so I won't be getting either anyway. :D

Something about porting one game in another's engine, and it being in violation with the of the Elder Scrolls Creation Kit's EULA.
Several sources seemed to agree on the illegality. But I don't really know; it's just what I read.

AS88

Staff member

Something about porting one game in another's engine, and it being in violation with the of the Elder Scrolls Creation Kit's EULA.
Several sources seemed to agree on the illegality. But I don't really know; it's just what I read.

Ahh okay. I'm not doubting you, I just haven't done any more research into it than watching the youtube videos. From what I've seen, though, they seem to have a lot of support, so I'd be surprised if they were making it so publicised if it was illegal, if you know what I mean.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
So this is gonna be available for consoles too?

AS88

Staff member

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
So this is gonna be available for consoles too?

Almost definitely not. That is illegal, as far as I'm aware.

Oh, ok. Bummer. The OP was misleading in saying that it doesn't matter if you are on console or PC. In that case, I couldn't care less about either. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts