What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Not gonna lie buzzing my tits off I had to come back early from the pub and listen to some proper tunes.

Start it off nicely.

Brizzle Kicks

Fu## yes I like one of the comments someone put trying to find a night like this nowadays is like trying to find the holy grail so so true These days are gone but not forgotten he says with a tear in his eyes.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
A brand spanking new Slayer track! Jeff Hanneman may be dead but Slayer still sounds like fl*ffing Slayer :mad::cool::D

Brizzle Kicks

These tunes, my girl and some weed. You could kill me and I would die happy as f###.

Gurt lush tune

I'm in love with this

Banger

Class tune love the vocals proper deep and dirty bass.

Naglfar

May not be everyone's cup of tea but I fluffing love these guys, I'm certain they'll be successful. Big anthems and a big sound. One word Epic.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Brizzle Kicks

One of many pioneers of the Bristol d&b scene our very own Suv.

Imagine this on vinyl being pumped straight out to some phat speakers bass over load. I've seen this tune shake Lakota and I mean the whole fluffing building.

I used to like this aswell banger.

Classic from back in the day.

But then he would make stuff like this. I still like it that spainish guitar is killer!!!! but then so is the bass later on. It's just a bit different.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts