What are you currently listening to?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

The Irish portion of my blood loves this song by default, and the side of me that loves everything Italian loves it just as much. :p

Fiorella Mannoia - Il Cielo d'Irlande

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Listening to some instrumental funk, perhaps the grooviest bassline ever devised (I doubt they made funk this good even in the 70s!). I can almost play the entire thing on my own 4-string Yamaha, except the end part with the double popping, which requires god-like dexterity from the digits.

Docta Corvina

The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Special Orchestra, yo. :cool: The Dark World theme is the part of the medley I'm hearing now (at around ~5:10) - that theme is one of my all time favorites of any game. God, I miss A Link to the Past...

Halkin

pzzzztt
good point on the game music, cheating as i'm not listening to this right now but i was 11 years ago playing Homeworld

and the theme (which many know anyway from its classic origins):

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon

Docta Corvina

Muse - "Take A Bow" ...Ever since I first started playing Skyrim, this song has reminded me of a few different people in the game - most especially and profoundly Ulfric, however. :cool:

And Hex, feed the Hex, Feed the Hex on the country you love...

stagnant94

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
promise - jagged edge

Docta Corvina

For some reason, Fiona Apple is really helpful listening as I've been writing my first bit of Skyrim fiction. Must be all the angry/confused/hopeful/mournful/soulful/lovesick that she's so damn amazing at. LOVE her music. <3

Currently, listening to "Limp". The emotions in it make it such a weirdly appropriate song as I write some of this stuff. :eek:

When I think of it, my fingers turn to fists
I never did anything to you, man

Docta Corvina

"The Ecstasy of Gold", one of the most incredible scores EVER. Just so happens to be from one of the greatest films ever. :p Why yes, I do enjoy me some Westerns here and there. :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts