• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I just completed the vampire side and all i could find was heal undead and necromancy healing tha cant be the only new ones. What are the new spells on the dawnguard side i saw a healing bubble thing when attacking there base.

Angel Medina

Skaterator
you mean the healing auras?(the bubble shield you recallo_O lol)....that spell is extremely difficult to find...located at the Soulcairn....(spoiler not the questline....) if you wish to locate it much faster....being a vampire lord has its benefits to finding it quicker

Asphin

In the Soul Carin there are three that I know of Summon boneman, mistman, and the other is watchman(I think or somthing like that) then the vampire questline you get the necromatic heal to dead things and on dawnguard side you get the sunbolt and two others cant remember the names but the effects would be the bubble mentioned above and a better version of sunbolt. Strangely either the spells do not increase in power with the destructionpowermod command or they are very weak spells...Or I have to redo my powermod not sure I play on xbox and havent taken my save out to boost it on PC again since DLC launch.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I think i got them all now
Necromantic healing heals undead for 15 point/sec
Heal Undead heals undead for 115 points both can be bought in castle volkiar or found elsewhere
(^numbers may be wrong i dont remeember of top of head also may be flip flopped)

Summon Boneman, Wrathman, mistman
(all found in soul cairn)

Sun Fire 15 points of sun damage to vampires
Vampire bane 50 points of sun damage to vampires in 15ft
Stendarrs Aura for 60 seconds you deal 10 points of sun damage to undead around you
(i have only seen these in Florentine shop and also that dwemer gil you recruit)

Latest posts