1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

What are the new spells?

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by Zatam Zar, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Zatam Zar

Zatam Zar .esrever ni ti daeR

I just completed the vampire side and all i could find was heal undead and necromancy healing tha cant be the only new ones. What are the new spells on the dawnguard side i saw a healing bubble thing when attacking there base.
  2. VonCrown

VonCrown Member

What do the two you mentioned do, for that matter?
  3. Angel Medina

Angel Medina Skaterator

you mean the healing auras?(the bubble shield you recallo_O lol)....that spell is extremely difficult to find...located at the Soulcairn....(spoiler not the questline....) if you wish to locate it much faster....being a vampire lord has its benefits to finding it quicker
  4. Lucas76020

Lucas76020 Prisoner of the mind

there's like, sun bolt, which does 25 damage to undead
  5. The Gray Fox

The Gray Fox Article Writer

I found a Summon boneman in that place where trapped souls go. it was just hanging out between the keeper behind the mother and the mother. sitting on a rock.
  6. Asphin

Asphin New Member

In the Soul Carin there are three that I know of Summon boneman, mistman, and the other is watchman(I think or somthing like that) then the vampire questline you get the necromatic heal to dead things and on dawnguard side you get the sunbolt and two others cant remember the names but the effects would be the bubble mentioned above and a better version of sunbolt. Strangely either the spells do not increase in power with the destructionpowermod command or they are very weak spells...Or I have to redo my powermod not sure I play on xbox and havent taken my save out to boost it on PC again since DLC launch.
  7. Zatam Zar

Zatam Zar .esrever ni ti daeR

I think i got them all now
    Necromantic healing heals undead for 15 point/sec
    Heal Undead heals undead for 115 points both can be bought in castle volkiar or found elsewhere
    (^numbers may be wrong i dont remeember of top of head also may be flip flopped)

Summon Boneman, Wrathman, mistman
    (all found in soul cairn)

Sun Fire 15 points of sun damage to vampires
    Vampire bane 50 points of sun damage to vampires in 15ft
    Stendarrs Aura for 60 seconds you deal 10 points of sun damage to undead around you
    (i have only seen these in Florentine shop and also that dwemer gil you recruit)