• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kage

Yeah, I do realize that. My point is actually that exactly. Same with my Vampire. Any character is good with any thing. However, the Vampire Lord is ultimately better, especially as it's very versatile.

Once again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT THE OTHER TWO WEREWOLVES. And super natural reflexes makes you as fast as the werewolf, one upper cut and he will beat you half way back to hell before you can stand up. It's no contest really, maybe without the other two werewolves it would be an epic fight but with
them? Please, just forget about it.

Um, I throw them off a cliff as well? Actually, the perk specifically makes everything slower then you, even the Werewolf. And beating the VL to hell before they stand is just stupid, really it's quite funny you say that. How are you supposed to beat something before they stand up when you've thrown them off a cliff? Or, maybe when their dealing with two Gargoyles? As the person above stated, his Werewolf character could take care off whole groups of things, and as I've stated so can my Vampire Lord. It honestly depends on the potency of the character. However, that aside, the VL is better. It's more versatile, it can reanimate things, and what's more, it can throw plops off cliffs or send things flying halfway across the town or area. If that fails, it could use Supernatural reflexes and tear a Werewolf to bits. When health and magicka run out, it can become an invulnerable mist. Or just go mist form until the Werewolf is forced to turn human again, then it's screwed. Hell, it could just start teleporting around with bats until it goes Human. Again, the VL is more versatile, it has many things it can fall back on, whereas the Werewolf has to be close to maul the VL, the VL can just teleport away as many times as it wants and keep blasting it.

So please, you forget about.

Star Gazer

bats and mist has to recharge. werewolf will catch up to you if you try to run

Kage

Bam, Supernatural reflexes, run away faster. Vampiric grip lats as long as you have magicka, and you only need a little bit to throw them away. So, again, VL is better, as it's far more versatile. it's like a swiss army knife. Werewolves are good for overwhelming beat downs.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
Kage has a point. The werewolf is good for brute strength, and feral instincts/habits. VL are superior in Magic and intelligence. It's like an extremely stong/fast animal attacking a dude with a fully automatic shotgun. The shotgun also has enough ammo to constantly shoot for 3 days. No fight the only way a werewolf could take down a VL is if the wolf attacks from behind and never backs down from the attack.

Jonnystorm19

One vampiric grip could kill a werewolf, just saying. You could throw him off a mountain, or really far in the air. Its all based on how you use them to which ones better. A Dark Elf Vampire Lord at night would have no weaknesses from being a Vampire, just benefits. And [SPOILERS] you could use Auriel's bow to block the sun and travel whenever you want.[END SPOILER]

It's all preference. And how you decide to use it. And Vampiric Grip does work against Werewolves.

First of all, its not preference when you provide FACTS! Look at both of their base traits. Werewolves ARE STRONGER, and FASTER than Vampires and Vampire Lords. Even if they vampiric gripped a WW, the Werewolf has so much more health that it wouldnt matter. If a WW took off full speed and hit a VL with their running slash, its litterally going to be a one or two hit kill. Vamp lords also dont hit as fast as Werewolves. The only thing that the VL gets over the WW is that they can use spells while in VL form, however, it doesnt really matter if theyre already dead. I love both very very much. Theyre both so badass, but the facts show that the WW is better. JUST GO LOOK AT THEIR TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonnystorm19

That's not what I'm saying, clearly, as anyone who has basic reading comprehension skills should know. When you say you like something and someone disagrees with it, a debate ensues. Your job is to prove your opinion superior over the other. You do that by backing up your points with facts, or things you have seen, in this case, things from the game. As the person above so kindly pointed out, A Vampire Lord can simply throw a Werewolf off a Mountain, which I myself have done several times. With Supernatural Reflexes, the Vampire Lord is far faster then the Werewolf, it could tear the poor wolf to shreds in a matter of seconds. So, you see, I've successfully backed up my opinion with points and facts from the game, it's your turn, or someone else s to do the same.

Now, no matter how much I point out to someone how much better the Vampire Lord is, that doesn't mean anything if they still prefer to be a Werewolf, which is completely fine, Werewolves are awesome. However, what I've just disproved is the notion that Vampires suck, or aren't any better then the Werewolf. That was what I was arguing against, that was what I was trying to prove false.

Also, you do realize that the Vampire Lord get's several pieces of equipment that make him better, yes? You do realizes that it matters not how much times a Werewolf can turn, because a Vampire Lord can turn as many times as he wishes to? You do realize that a Vampire Lord can summon two gargoyles if he really wanted to? You do realize that a Vampire Lord can just throw those wolves off a cliff, rendering their perks and such useless? I hope so.
First of all, its not preference when you provide FACTS! Look at both of their base traits. Werewolves ARE STRONGER, and FASTER than Vampires and Vampire Lords. Even if they vampiric gripped a WW, the Werewolf has so much more health that it wouldnt matter. If a WW took off full speed and hit a VL with their running slash, its litterally going to be a one or two hit kill. Vamp lords also dont hit as fast as Werewolves. The only thing that the VL gets over the WW is that they can use spells while in VL form, however, it doesnt really matter if theyre already dead. I love both very very much. Theyre both so badass, but the facts show that the WW is better. JUST GO LOOK AT THEIR TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kage

Um, if their thrown off a mountain, their dead, sorry, but it doesn't matter how much Health they have. A VL could toss them around like dolls at a 5 year old girl's birthday party. You really seem to be ignoring the speels and powers the VL has at their disposal. Stats and attributes aren't everything. Fact of the matter is that a Werewolf can only stay a Werewolf so long, all a VL has to do is wait until you go human again. If you try and run away to feed off someone else, then you get beat down with spells while you do so. If you try and turn a second time, you get beat down while turning. The VL has a huge advantage in being able to stay in the form as long as it wants to. It doesn't need to stop and feed to stay in that form.

Valyn

Yeah, I do realize that. My point is actually that exactly. Same with my Vampire. Any character is good with any thing. However, the Vampire Lord is ultimately better, especially as it's very versatile.

Um, I throw them off a cliff as well? Actually, the perk specifically makes everything slower then you, even the Werewolf. And beating the VL to hell before they stand is just stupid, really it's quite funny you say that. How are you supposed to beat something before they stand up when you've thrown them off a cliff? Or, maybe when their dealing with two Gargoyles? As the person above stated, his Werewolf character could take care off whole groups of things, and as I've stated so can my Vampire Lord. It honestly depends on the potency of the character. However, that aside, the VL is better. It's more versatile, it can reanimate things, and what's more, it can throw pl*** off cliffs or send things flying halfway across the town or area. If that fails, it could use Supernatural reflexes and tear a Werewolf to bits. When health and magicka run out, it can become an invulnerable mist. Or just go mist form until the Werewolf is forced to turn human again, then it's screwed. Hell, it could just start teleporting around with bats until it goes Human. Again, the VL is more versatile, it has many things it can fall back on, whereas the Werewolf has to be close to maul the VL, the VL can just teleport away as many times as it wants and keep blasting it.

I doubt you could survive two werewolf onslaughts for like, what, 5 seconds? Dude, the VL isn't as good as you say it is, I am one and I love being one, but the spells kind of suck, and I wish Bethesda made it stronger than the new werewolf.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.

Um, I throw them off a cliff as well? Actually, the perk specifically makes everything slower then you, even the Werewolf. And beating the VL to hell before they stand is just stupid, really it's quite funny you say that. How are you supposed to beat something before they stand up when you've thrown them off a cliff? Or, maybe when their dealing with two Gargoyles? As the person above stated, his Werewolf character could take care off whole groups of things, and as I've stated so can my Vampire Lord. It honestly depends on the potency of the character. However, that aside, the VL is better. It's more versatile, it can reanimate things, and what's more, it can throw pl*** off cliffs or send things flying halfway across the town or area. If that fails, it could use Supernatural reflexes and tear a Werewolf to bits. When health and magicka run out, it can become an invulnerable mist. Or just go mist form until the Werewolf is forced to turn human again, then it's screwed. Hell, it could just start teleporting around with bats until it goes Human. Again, the VL is more versatile, it has many things it can fall back on, whereas the Werewolf has to be close to maul the VL, the VL can just teleport away as many times as it wants and keep blasting it.

1. Why would a werewolf fight you on a cliff smart ass?
2. Invulnerable mist has to recharge and your magika will only recharge half way in that mist along with health and stamina.
3. Gargoyles are ULTRA WEAK.
4. Vamparic grip will only keep one MAYBE two at bay but the third will just dishone you.
5. Supernatural reflex's will NOT make you faster than the werewolf. Google the ratio at which you speed up.
6. Bat's has to recharge after 2 times.
7. Werewolf can use a totem which makes his howl of terror effect everyone which means your done.
8. Who the hell will the VL be able to reanimate in a barran battlefield?
Need I go on?

Kage

1. Why would a werewolf fight you on a cliff smart ass?
2. Invulnerable mist has to recharge and your magika will only recharge half way in that mist along with health and stamina.
3. Gargoyles are ULTRA WEAK.
4. Vamparic grip will only keep one MAYBE two at bay but the third will just dishone you.

5. Supernatural reflex's will NOT make you faster than the werewolf. Google the ratio at which you speed up.
6. Bat's has to recharge after 2 times.
7. Werewolf can use a totem which makes his howl of terror effect everyone which means your done.
8. Who the hell will the VL be able to reanimate in a barran battlefield?
Need I go on?

Fine, I'm wrong on reflexes, that doesn't make Werewolves better. Say your not fighting on a cliff, so what? Your a Vampire Lord, so you should know exactly how far you can throw something with that thing. Gargoyles may be weak, but their a good distraction, if you ignore them they will still do extra damage, and a VL can continue to summon them. Your assuming the battlefield will be barren, don't assume thing in battle. There are also infinite locations and areas a VL would fight a Werewolf, so of course the terrain plays a factor.

So let's say this, both are good, which is true, both are. Ultimately, I see VL as better. Oh, and you're still ignoring the fact that a Werewolf can only turn a limited number of times, if it's a barren battlefield, like you say, the Werewolf will eventually turn back to human, then, as I've said, your screwed.Even if it isn't barren, there has to be humans around for you to feed, in order to maintain form, this means that the more you have to feed, the more damage a VL can do while you're feeding. if it isn't barren, your fluffed, as I've said.

I doubt you could survive two werewolf onslaughts for like, what, 5 seconds? Dude, the VL isn't as good as you say it is, I am one and I love being one, but the spells kind of suck, and I wish Bethesda made it stronger than the new werewolf.

Pretty certain a VL could, yes. The spells don't suck at all, I don't know where you get that idea.

Valyn

So let's say this, both are good, which is true, both are. Ultimately, I see VL as better. Oh, and you're still ignoring the fact that a Werewolf can only turn a limited number of times, if it's a barren battlefield, like you say, the Werewolf will eventually turn back to human, then, as I've said, your screwed.Even if it isn't barren, there has to be humans around for you to feed, in order to maintain form, this means that the more you have to feed, the more damage a VL can do while you're feeding. if it isn't barren, your fluffed, as I've said.
Well, i'm pretty sure the battle won't last three minutes long, the werewolf would have killed the VL already, and if you have ring of hircine, you can change at will.

Kage

No, it provides an addition transformation, not an unlimited amount. Well, that's your opinion, but I think we need to agree to disagree on this matter. I just don't see a Werewolf winning. Maybe it might win a bunch of times, but the VL would win the majority. I'm not saying it's an every time thing, as it depends on the character, but I do think a VL, in the hands of a good player, would win the majority. I don't think we will convince eachother differently, on this. Good discussion though, i enjoyed it.

werewolf = BAMF I just finished up literally a HALF HOUR rampage as a werewolf!

and my roar is so frightening i even scared my follower(derkeethus) away!

zane

no the ring is infinite... just put the ring back on, and change again - I do it all the time.

as for the time limit factor, when vamps run out of magic, their claws wont do nearly as much damage to the wolf.

and also, the vamp grip is a hit and a miss in terms of distance, I'm finding that the bigger the enemy, the shorter the distance for throwing -- is what I'm seeing personally.

I'll leave it at this, if they are far apart or difference in elevation (like the vamp is on a overlooking balcony) then the vamp has an advantage because it uses projectiles.

close enough range -- or even pretty far on ground the werewolf can reach, the vamp stands little to no chance.

--- just my observation with playing as both.

Valyn

No, it provides an addition transformation, not an unlimited amount. Well, that's your opinion, but I think we need to agree to disagree on this matter. I just don't see a Werewolf winning. Maybe it might win a bunch of times, but the VL would win the majority. I'm not saying it's an every time thing, as it depends on the character, but I do think a VL, in the hands of a good player, would win the majority. I don't think we will convince eachother differently, on this. Good discussion though, i enjoyed it.
I just started a VL, and so far it has been amazing. With just vampiric grip, you can destroy a whole city. I was short-sighted with my werewolf thinking.

Kage

No, you weren't. I decided to test out the Werewolf Perk Tree, and with the perks, you do indeed dominate. I still think the VL would win the majority, but I have a bit more respect, or a realization for it's new-found power.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Which is awesome. I mean, a Vampire can go in and out of VL whenever they damn well please. A werewolf only lasts for a bit, and have to wait a day when they turn back. Plus, in my opinion, their powers pale in comparison to a VL's. Anyway, again, Vampires are now far superior to Werewolves, they had their glory, but sadly, their time in the limelight is past.

Dude do vampires get you hard or something?

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk

Kage

Dude do vampires get you hard or something?

Dude, does making trolly, flame comments make you feel good inside? No, they don't, I'm just stating that I enjoy being a VL, and that it's pretty fun to use it's abilities. I'm also acknowledging and stating my opinion that they are better then Werewolves. Seriously mate, why would you think Vampires make me hard? Why did that thought even enter your head? Do you enjoy the idea of another male being hard? Do you fantasize about that? Because nowhere in any of my posts do I ever suggest or imply, or even hint at Vampires ever making me hard.

Tantaclaws

Has anyone considered that, like the vampire spells, the werewolf sprint slash is incredibly hit or miss and if the VL was simply floating above deep water the werewolf would automatically lose... You can't say the battlefield is barren, on a cliff edge, in a marsh, or whether or not the battlefield is populated with innocents unless it was decided in the beginning. As someone who has played both I absolutely hate playing as a werewolf because I play a Mage style character. Going with werewolf vs VL advantages, aren't werewolves completely unarmored and are the summoned werewolves considered too powerful to be reanimated and used against the werewolf player? Just things to consider

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts