1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

WEREWOLVES in Dawnguard.

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by MadeMocha, Jun 27, 2012.

1. zane

zane Active Member

I've stated the truth... twice... lol...

2. Kage

Kage Member

One power attack? Okay, fine, but you can't ignore, then, that it only takes one Corpse Curse. Again, I'll keep saying, WW's are awesome, but a ground Soldier can't beat a Sniper. brute Strength doesn't count for anything, when you can't move. As I've said, My VL could throw you all day long, as long as it takes. My health is constantly regenerating due to bats draining your life, and my drain spell. Again, I don't see Brute Strength topping the versatileness of a VL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lucas76020

Lucas76020 Prisoner of the mind

Have you ever seen what evasive maneuvers the werewolf is capable of? Once you get used to fighting archers with the WW then zig-zagging and dodging will become second nature. AND AGAIN... with totem of brotherhood, it's not just brute strength, it's brute strength x3. Sure you can call over a gargoyle for help, but they are extremely fragile, and can only take a few hits. Once you get power-attacked ONCE, by one of the THREE werewolves, you will be on the floor. Bats only do about 2 DPS, so they heal 2 DPS. I'm pretty sure my werewolf has a higher than a 2 DPS.

4. Kage

Kage Member

Two DPS constantly, with multiple bats, it add up, especially with my ring of bats. You assume, that you'll get a chance to summon those Wolves. In fact, those Wolves are the only thing that make me think a Werewolf even has a chance, without them, the Werewolf is nothing. Well, not nothing, but far more easier to deal with. I think, and this is my opinion as it can only be backed up by the intelligence of the player behind the VL, that a smart player would simply make sure you could not do that howl. He would start throwing you around and the like before you could do anything.

Now, I'm not saying it's impossible that a Werewolf wouldn't be able to, I know how fast that Howl is, but I still stand by my point. You can't just start out with those Wolves, so don't assume you automatically have them when the fight starts.

5. Lucas76020

I can't start out with the wolves, you can't start out with me paralyzed, or have me in a vampiric grip. You're thinking that you will always see me, pull out your corpse curse spell, and hit a target running at 80 mph, before I see you and press RB. I do not think that is very likely.

6. Kage

Kage Member

Detect Creatures, yes, i can see you perfectly. yes, I could automatically start that way. it's like running toward a guy with a Fully Automatic at the ready. You have to be close to hit me, that makes my spell far more accurate and deadly, so being close actually is a disadvantage, in a way. I can definitely grip you right away, that isn't a problem. The moment you get within a little more then 10 feet, I could grip you. If your close, i can see you and don't even need detect all creatures.

7. Punz

Punz Dark Lord of Skyrim

tumblr_ll0bu9dgWL1qgywr8o1_500.jpg

Now this vampire would own everyone and it's momma!!! True to the old lore, vampires can in fact turn into wolves. Yet, more demonic, as a vampire is in fact a demon. Man, getting way off topic here. Maybe it's time for someone to lock this thread. LOL!

8. Lucas76020

Say we see each other at the same exact time, I will have already howled. I don't have to look through a menu of powers to find my werewolves, while you have to look for your paralysis. I dont understand how it always comes down to you talking about a man with his fists raised versus a man with an automatic shotgun. That is not how I view it at all. If your paralysis was an AOE, which it is not, you would stand a chance against 3 of us.

9. Kage

Kage Member

I moved the discussion, by creating a new Topic. Vampire Lords Vs. Werewolves. i replied to your post their.

10. Space Hamster

Space Hamster Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.

You call a person narrow minded then they say that's hypocritical and whats your response? You say there narrow minded. You're not worth my time, have fun in your small world "friend".

11. Kage

Kage Member

So, how am I being a hypocrite? If I've acknowledged that WW's are awesome, and that they stand a good chance of winning, how is it that I'm being one?

Answer=I'm not. Oh, and everyone's world is small mate, everyone's, when compared to how huge the universe is. So yeah, I will be enjoying my small world.

12. LordofMethuselah

LordofMethuselah Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction

I have played a VL and mastered its tree. Yes they are powerful I have stated that. But I do disagree with you flat statement that a VL would win. Like I said its about 50-50 for wins in my thoughts. And I don't use the summoning werewolves. I used the upgraded roar and yes it would work. I would have to do some testing but I believe that most perks effect your in beast form if they apply. Which means Necromage works with howl of terror which would mean you don't have control either. And I believe that transformation times are the same and howl is aoe so I can get you faster than you getting me with corpse curse. Thought I would throw that out there.

13. zane

zane Active Member

Brute Force = overwhelming amount of input

.... they're both brute forces... one's in strength, the other in magic...

14. Arcane-Warrior

Arcane-Warrior A true nord

I think this whole thing is just the battle of opinions BUT right now 1v1 both lvled up all the way vampire lor will dominate that is unless werewolf dlc comes out.

15. zane

zane Active Member

^
    you're only feeding the opinionated argument lol

16. Valyn

Valyn Member

That's not a opinion. he stated it as a fact, because it's true.

17. zane

zane Active Member

unless you can legit prove something - it's not a fact

._. I'm now even more concerned when it comes to the schools teaching people facts from theories from opinions...

18. Valyn

Valyn Member

It really just depends on how you say it. And I couldn't even comprehend your last sentence.

19. zane

zane Active Member

... lol don't worry about it :3

20. Lucas76020

lol you're a ps3 or PC player aren't you?