• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kage

One power attack? Okay, fine, but you can't ignore, then, that it only takes one Corpse Curse. Again, I'll keep saying, WW's are awesome, but a ground Soldier can't beat a Sniper. brute Strength doesn't count for anything, when you can't move. As I've said, My VL could throw you all day long, as long as it takes. My health is constantly regenerating due to bats draining your life, and my drain spell. Again, I don't see Brute Strength topping the versatileness of a VL.

Star Gazer

Have you ever seen what evasive maneuvers the werewolf is capable of? Once you get used to fighting archers with the WW then zig-zagging and dodging will become second nature. AND AGAIN... with totem of brotherhood, it's not just brute strength, it's brute strength x3. Sure you can call over a gargoyle for help, but they are extremely fragile, and can only take a few hits. Once you get power-attacked ONCE, by one of the THREE werewolves, you will be on the floor. Bats only do about 2 DPS, so they heal 2 DPS. I'm pretty sure my werewolf has a higher than a 2 DPS.

Kage

Have you ever seen what evasive maneuvers the werewolf is capable of? Once you get used to fighting archers with the WW then zig-zagging and dodging will become second nature. AND AGAIN... with totem of brotherhood, it's not just brute strength, it's brute strength x3. Sure you can call over a gargoyle for help, but they are extremely fragile, and can only take a few hits. Once you get power-attacked ONCE, by one of the THREE werewolves, you will be on the floor. Bats only do about 2 DPS, so they heal 2 DPS. I'm pretty sure my werewol
Two DPS constantly, with multiple bats, it add up, especially with my ring of bats. You assume, that you'll get a chance to summon those Wolves. In fact, those Wolves are the only thing that make me think a Werewolf even has a chance, without them, the Werewolf is nothing. Well, not nothing, but far more easier to deal with. I think, and this is my opinion as it can only be backed up by the intelligence of the player behind the VL, that a smart player would simply make sure you could not do that howl. He would start throwing you around and the like before you could do anything.

Now, I'm not saying it's impossible that a Werewolf wouldn't be able to, I know how fast that Howl is, but I still stand by my point. You can't just start out with those Wolves, so don't assume you automatically have them when the fight starts.

Star Gazer

I can't start out with the wolves, you can't start out with me paralyzed, or have me in a vampiric grip. You're thinking that you will always see me, pull out your corpse curse spell, and hit a target running at 80 mph, before I see you and press RB. I do not think that is very likely.

Kage

Detect Creatures, yes, i can see you perfectly. yes, I could automatically start that way. it's like running toward a guy with a Fully Automatic at the ready. You have to be close to hit me, that makes my spell far more accurate and deadly, so being close actually is a disadvantage, in a way. I can definitely grip you right away, that isn't a problem. The moment you get within a little more then 10 feet, I could grip you. If your close, i can see you and don't even need detect all creatures.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
tumblr_ll0bu9dgWL1qgywr8o1_500.jpg

Now this vampire would own everyone and it's momma!!! True to the old lore, vampires can in fact turn into wolves. Yet, more demonic, as a vampire is in fact a demon. Man, getting way off topic here. Maybe it's time for someone to lock this thread. LOL!

Star Gazer

Say we see each other at the same exact time, I will have already howled. I don't have to look through a menu of powers to find my werewolves, while you have to look for your paralysis. I dont understand how it always comes down to you talking about a man with his fists raised versus a man with an automatic shotgun. That is not how I view it at all. If your paralysis was an AOE, which it is not, you would stand a chance against 3 of us.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
Oh, and I wanted to reply to this. The giants weren't the point, my dear narrow minded friend. The point, is how easy and how far you can throw something. You tell me, how could you be able to do anything at all when being tossed through the air repeatedly? I've acknowledged that the Werewolves are awesome, I love them, I've stated they might win a lot of battles with the VL. Have you done the same for the VL? I haven't seen the comment, so please direct me to it if you have.

That is what narrow minded is. You refuse to acknowledge, even a little bit that the VL might outclass the Werewolf, or beat it. Your prejudice, frustrated, and get angry quite easily. Your refuse to acknowledge the VL in anyway is narrow mindedness. I'm looking at the facts as I see them. I don't see Brute Force winning against a VL, I don't see a Werewolf able to do a damn thing when being continuously tossed through the air. I recognize it could win. In fact, I know it would. However, the majority of the wins, would go to the VL In fact, it's such a close call, that it really just depends on your preference. That is the point I've been trying to make. As anyone with enough brain cells should realize, clearly you lack the brain power. I believe the VL would win the majority, why is this a bad thing? I've stated why, and at every turn I am met with pure denial, and refusal to recognize my points. if you believe otherwise, then fine, that's you. However, the only thing I've been getting is that two Werewolves would be summoned and you would be beat down. That's all I've been hearing. I've said that that is solved: Don't give the Werewolf a chance to do so, continue to throw them around until they turn Human, which you also refuse to recognize, and then own them.

My final word on this matter is this: I like WW's, I do. Their great in every way. However, my personal opinion is that VL's would win the majority of the battles. Accept my opinion, or don't. If you do disagree, have the f***ing curtsey to at least debate properly.
You call a person narrow minded then they say that's hypocritical and whats your response? You say there narrow minded. You're not worth my time, have fun in your small world "friend".

Kage

You call a person narrow minded then they say that's hypocritical and whats your response? You say there narrow minded. You're not worth my time, have fun in your small world "friend".

1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
2. An act or instance of such falseness.

the condition of a person pretending to be something he is not, especially in the area of morals or religion; a false presentation of belief or feeling.

So, how am I being a hypocrite? If I've acknowledged that WW's are awesome, and that they stand a good chance of winning, how is it that I'm being one?

Answer=I'm not. Oh, and everyone's world is small mate, everyone's, when compared to how huge the universe is. So yeah, I will be enjoying my small world.

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
You know, I'm done with this discussion. However, I will say, that the fight would be as equal as possible, Corpse Curse will work. A Werewolf is a brute force character, and as much as people think so, brute force doesn't trump everything.

You can't get anywhere with someone unwilling to acknowledge the points you make. It's like trying to move a huge rock. Good discussion, VL's would win, and until you actually play the VL, I refuse to discuss this with people.
I have played a VL and mastered its tree. Yes they are powerful I have stated that. But I do disagree with you flat statement that a VL would win. Like I said its about 50-50 for wins in my thoughts. And I don't use the summoning werewolves. I used the upgraded roar and yes it would work. I would have to do some testing but I believe that most perks effect your in beast form if they apply. Which means Necromage works with howl of terror which would mean you don't have control either. And I believe that transformation times are the same and howl is aoe so I can get you faster than you getting me with corpse curse. Thought I would throw that out there.

zane

Brute Force = overwhelming amount of input

.... they're both brute forces... one's in strength, the other in magic...

Arcane-Warrior

A true nord
I think this whole thing is just the battle of opinions BUT right now 1v1 both lvled up all the way vampire lor will dominate that is unless werewolf dlc comes out.

zane

unless you can legit prove something - it's not a fact

._. I'm now even more concerned when it comes to the schools teaching people facts from theories from opinions...

Valyn

unless you can legit prove something - it's not a fact

._. I'm now even more concerned when it comes to the schools teaching people facts from theories from opinions...
It really just depends on how you say it. And I couldn't even comprehend your last sentence.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts