1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 Werewolf Perk Tree(DAWNGUARD)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by MattMilne94, Jun 30, 2012.

1. MattMilne94 Member

Message Count:
    I'm maxed level in skyrim is it possible for me to gain skills for a werewolf considering i won't get skill points, if someone could explain this to me it would be much appreciated
  2. RedNeK Disillusioned Philosopher/Enlightened Wanderer

Message Count:
    Yes, you earn werewolf perk points by consuming the heart of your foes: eating them after you kill them, after eating enough corpses you earn a point to spend, the werewolf tree is in no way affected by your level.
  3. MattMilne94 Member

Message Count:
    thanks mate :) how many kills roughly do you need for 11 skill points?
  4. Sargeant_002 New Member

Message Count:
    Happy hunting!
  5. RedNeK Disillusioned Philosopher/Enlightened Wanderer

Message Count:
    No idea, I only have managed 6 so far:)
  6. Bumblebee Jones Member

Message Count:
    I'm gonna go with a lot if you want to level it faster or have longer werewolf durations shoot straight for the savage feeding perk so you can eat pretty much anything and not just humans