• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Werewolf or Vampire

• Total voters

Grishnag

Both . I swop between vamp and wolf depending on my mood .
No need to choose , drink Aella,s blood or drink Serena,s blood.
Interesting that it's both blood .

Count Dracula changed into a wolf too.

Kingderpster

Many if not all of those things are negatives
But How many ways are Vampire's better then Werewolves:

- Vampires don't smell like wet dogs 247
- Vampires are more intelligent as they are not mindless beasts
- The fact they can use magic makes them more powerful by default
- Vampire's also have great strength
- Vampire's are Immortal, A werewolf's existence is but the length of a sneeze by comparison
- Vampire's have ranged attacks
- Vampire's have more power's and can use melee and Magic, Werewolves are stuck in melee

And that is just a regular vampire, Now a vampire lord on the other hand is not on the same level as a werewolf why they are several levels above, they are not rival creatures like so many assume a vampire and a werewolf perhaps but a vampire lord is more in league with a Lich (Hell a werewolf probably wouldn't even last a minute against one while a VL would be fully capable of defeating one) why a VL has all that plus..

- Vampire Lord's can walk in daylight they are just annoyed by it
- They have wings
- They can Transform and revert form at will
- They can dematerialize into Mist or Bats
- The blood you get from Harkon to be a Vampire Lord is Pure, The Blood you get from Aela is Thinblooded and watered down

And some people might say (But a vampire has to drink blood) Well a werewolf has to eat food and drink water as they are still living breathing humans

and from what i have seen between Molag Bal in ESO compared to Hircine in Bloodmoon, I would definitely say Molag bal is much more powerful so would not their creations also be more powerful.

I can continue....

But being a vampire in the after life would be terrible because in the after-life Molag Bal would most likely torture you for the rest of time but as werewolf you have a after-life of the hunt, and werewolves can defeat vampire lords i defeated Harkon as a werewolf easily and never dieing of old age would be terrible because all your friends and family would die without you even growing a day older or maybe you get bitten at 12 you would look 12 for the rest of your life.

Epiclegend1990

PC gamer amateur guitar player
I said it once...I said it Twice.... I will say it again I choose Vampire Lord because they are more powerful then Werewolves that's why
It's gotta be the vampire lord, advantage to me is that you can change to a vampire lord anytime and there's no time limit as werewolf changes back to a human after some time.

I have to suggest, how good is it to be able to tansform into a Vampire lord when you get ambushed and are fighting for your un-life.
A Vampire Lord does not fight for their unlife...The Vampire Lord kills their foe like a spider to a fly, And I have a question for you how good is to turn into a werehound only to find your foe is now floating above the water? and you cant transform back into human form for another several minutes?

Yeah everytime I time wanna transform, it takes a minute and I get attacked and die:sadface:.(Werewolf) but as a vampire I'm still human with many perks. The feeding is nice because it gives you a reason to break into people's houses.

I prefer a werewolf, since they are 100 percent immune to disease while your character is in his or her normal form. Personally, I've never become a vampire lord. Do you receive that benefit as a vampire?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Many if not all of those things are negatives
But How many ways are Vampire's better then Werewolves:

- Vampires don't smell like wet dogs 247
- Vampires are more intelligent as they are not mindless beasts
- The fact they can use magic makes them more powerful by default
- Vampire's also have great strength
- Vampire's are Immortal, A werewolf's existence is but the length of a sneeze by comparison
- Vampire's have ranged attacks
- Vampire's have more power's and can use melee and Magic, Werewolves are stuck in melee

And that is just a regular vampire, Now a vampire lord on the other hand is not on the same level as a werewolf why they are several levels above, they are not rival creatures like so many assume a vampire and a werewolf perhaps but a vampire lord is more in league with a Lich (Hell a werewolf probably wouldn't even last a minute against one while a VL would be fully capable of defeating one) why a VL has all that plus..

- Vampire Lord's can walk in daylight they are just annoyed by it
- They have wings
- They can Transform and revert form at will
- They can dematerialize into Mist or Bats
- The blood you get from Harkon to be a Vampire Lord is Pure, The Blood you get from Aela is Thinblooded and watered down

And some people might say (But a vampire has to drink blood) Well a werewolf has to eat food and drink water as they are still living breathing humans

and from what i have seen between Molag Bal in ESO compared to Hircine in Bloodmoon, I would definitely say Molag bal is much more powerful so would not their creations also be more powerful.

I can continue....

But being a vampire in the after life would be terrible because in the after-life Molag Bal would most likely torture you for the rest of time but as werewolf you have a after-life of the hunt, and werewolves can defeat vampire lords i defeated Harkon as a werewolf easily and never dieing of old age would be terrible because all your friends and family would die without you even growing a day older or maybe you get bitten at 12 you would look 12 for the rest of your life.
Meh... wouldn't be much better to be with Hyrcine. At least with Mole there's the chance of advancement.

Benthos

Proud Mer
In order to become a daughter of Cold Harbor, you're raped and tortured to death then reincarnated. So to be the type of Vampire like a vampire Lord or royal bloodline, youre gonna have a bad time first. Unless you earn it as a gift from one who already went through it but that's unlikely and we would become a thrall or weak underling at best.
But becoming a werewolf, youre part of the pack. You're among kin and the thrill of the hunt is all that matters to you. Plus, it's an easier transition.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
In order to become a daughter of Cold Harbor, you're raped and tortured to death then reincarnated. So to be the type of Vampire like a vampire Lord or royal bloodline, youre gonna have a bad time first. Unless you earn it as a gift from one who already went through it but that's unlikely and we would become a thrall or weak underling at best.
But becoming a werewolf, youre part of the pack. You're among kin and the thrill of the hunt is all that matters to you. Plus, it's an easier transition.
True, but I'm not a pack animal IRL so I simply can't relate to that kind of dependent, enabling behavior.

Thiashan

Werewolf. I like going out in the day without issues. And I could never keep up with the feeding routines. Atleast with lycanthropes, all you have to do is slide on Hircine's ring, go animalistic, and then put it away when you're ready to live normally again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts