• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Werewolf or Vampire

• Total voters
J

Jeremius

I am going with this. Why in the world would you WANT to purposefully get sick like that?
Masochism? Self loathing? Guilt over killing Narfi? Who knows. I just don't think they like themselves much. Besides, it keeps the normals away.[emoji12]

Really? You do not need to even bother with most of the diseases using potions. The only disease you NEED potions for if you are not a werewolf or vampire lord is Sanguinare Vampiris, and that is mostly for Vamp lairs.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Really? You do not need to even bother with most of the diseases using potions. The only disease you NEED potions for if you are not a werewolf or vampire lord is Sanguinare Vampiris, and that is mostly for Vamp lairs.
True.

Annageckos

I'm playing my first vampire ever and having a blast with it. BUT, I love my werewolves too. I like them both, but I think werewolves beat vampires by a little bit for me. I really can't wait to get a PC to run skyrim so I can make both werewolves and vampires better.

Amradel

I have always preferred Werewolves over Vampires. Though I haven't tried being a Vampire on Skyrim yet...
I probably will if I get Dawnguard. I just find the idea of being a Werewolf much more exiting. It's also fun running through Falkreaths forests chasing deer...

GlacialDoom

Vampire is way better, if you enjoy being overpowered. I used to be a werewolf person myself, always saying that werewolves were better, until I tried the vampire lord form in Skyrim. That pretty much won me over instantly.

Daelon DuLac

Vampire is way better, if you enjoy being overpowered. I used to be a werewolf person myself, always saying that werewolves were better, until I tried the vampire lord form in Skyrim. That pretty much won me over instantly.
VL can indeed by OP, unless you seriously RP the situation. Since you really can't go Lord anywhere near civilization without getting major fines, it helps me to limit my use and, as a regular vampire, I'm not really all that OP.

flamingor

The vampire lord transformation was pretty cool but I found it too much of a hassle to control during actual combat. Being a werewolf is more easier for me since its pretty much just clawing at the enemy and running away.

Whitewolf2578

Well as a Werewolf you never have to worry about the sunlight or having to feed which I always thought were annoying. I like to experience the game during the daytime and you can't really do that as a vampire because the longer you are exposed to the sunlight the more you want to feed. Plus Werewolves are just cooler!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Werewolves have better kill animations, ripping folks heads off or lifting them off the ground and biting them, then tossing the corpse off to the side.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Werewolves have better kill animations, ripping folks heads off or lifting them off the ground and biting them, then tossing the corpse off to the side.
VL's dont even GET kill cams, unless you inlcude the bite.
I go werewolf, but without DLC's I find them rather bland. I wish the Werewolf perk tree (along with several other things) had been introduced in an update, rather than Dawnguard. Same with Vampires (boring, not the perk tree).

I had an awesome moment in beast form a few days ago. Was doing 'A new source of Stalhrim' on Solstheim. Bought the Frostmoon pack ring that gives werewolves brief slow time, then jumped off the hill and cleaved my way through the Thalmor below. It lasted just over ten seconds, my slow time hadnt even worn off.
Beat that, Vampires

eashwell25

Don't become a vampire, 1 if you like being out during the day time you are screwed. 2 if you become a wherewolf you can run longer.

Sent from my NX785QC8G using Tapatalk

davidgraham

I said it once...I said it Twice.... I will say it again I choose Vampire Lord because they are more powerful then Werewolves that's why
It's gotta be the vampire lord, advantage to me is that you can change to a vampire lord anytime and there's no time limit as werewolf changes back to a human after some time.

I have to suggest, how good is it to be able to tansform into a Vampire lord when you get ambushed and are fighting for your un-life.
A Vampire Lord does not fight for their unlife...The Vampire Lord kills their foe like a spider to a fly, And I have a question for you how good is to turn into a werehound only to find your foe is now floating above the water? and you cant transform back into human form for another several minutes?

I agree

Finished the main quest line and other guild quests on first few play throughs so now doing this DLC.

Well I am playing the Dawnstar DLC now and was going to do the Companion quests to become a werewolf and to marry Aela but looking at the cool powers in vampire lord that can change the mind quickly! Especially with the cheats and mods on PC.

Is it possible to use mods to marry Aela and still become a vampire lord?

Right now the god mode helps as I boosted to 121 level and had an entire army of Draugr Deathlord attack me on the first Companions dungeon quest. Farkas was tough though and using conjure spells along with cyclone and dragon breath were good at tossing the hordes around. The charm spell even got the Draugr deathlords to calm down and not aggro.

Daelon DuLac

Finished the main quest line and other guild quests on first few play throughs so now doing this DLC.

Well I am playing the Dawnstar DLC now and was going to do the Companion quests to become a werewolf and to marry Aela but looking at the cool powers in vampire lord that can change the mind quickly! Especially with the cheats and mods on PC.

Is it possible to use mods to marry Aela and still become a vampire lord?

Right now the god mode helps as I boosted to 121 level and had an entire army of Draugr Deathlord attack me on the first Companions dungeon quest. Farkas was tough though and using conjure spells along with cyclone and dragon breath were good at tossing the hordes around. The charm spell even got the Draugr deathlords to calm down and not aggro.
You can always marry Aela. Just marry her before you become a vamp and you can have the best of both worlds. Vamp cures WW anyway and vice-versa.

Cool sounds like I will do the Companion questline and then the Dawnguard DLC quest. No need to replay main quest line and other factions as I can get followers with mods and having god mode makes it a moot point.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts