• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JasonVoorhees

I have Skyrim on PS3 and like you I too love playing as a Werewolf and wish they'd patch it to make it feel stronger and more durable, let it level up with us regardless of our perks. At first I feel uberly powerful but now as Im nearly in the 30s I'm feel less powerful in Wolf form which I dislike, I always want to feel powerful, because you said the Werewolf has enough cons to it to let it be balanced, so it's pros should continue to impress no matter our level, a sword should NOT do as much damage as a Werewolf in my opinion if you don't mind me saying, I just hope they do patch it to make the Werewolf feel like the viscious beast I know it is and know it can be again. Do you think, if enough of us post onto the forum they will patch it? If so. Werewolf should also be able to feed on animals, but again just my opinion. I sure do hope they do patch it.

Verac

I have Skyrim on PS3 and like you I too love playing as a Werewolf and wish they'd patch it to make it feel stronger and more durable, let it level up with us regardless of our perks. At first I feel uberly powerful but now as Im nearly in the 30s I'm feel less powerful in Wolf form which I dislike, I always want to feel powerful, because you said the Werewolf has enough cons to it to let it be balanced, so it's pros should continue to impress no matter our level, a sword should NOT do as much damage as a Werewolf in my opinion if you don't mind me saying, I just hope they do patch it to make the Werewolf feel like the viscious beast I know it is and know it can be again. Do you think, if enough of us post onto the forum they will patch it? If so. Werewolf should also be able to feed on animals, but again just my opinion. I sure do hope they do patch it.
Here here, i do believe they might if enough of us say, also i like the idea of feasting on animals((its what werewolves do! when not eating humans )), i also noticed you cant feed on falmer......they're humanoid so why not? i believe any humanoid/creature should be able to be feasted on, minus chaurus's cause then you'd get sick.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Just keep in mind these are not the official Bethesda forums. I'm happy people are considering the werewolf issue here but this is not the best way to get word of a concern directly to Bethesda. If you want to make absolutely sure you're heard, you'll have to go through their own channels.

Verac

Oh also, id like to throw out totems, i heard((havent tested it yet)) totem of fear does nothing at high level only fears low level enemies, as for me i use brotherhood which spawns 2 wolves....which are compltely useless besides being mediocre tanks like really all they are, are spectral normal wolves and die almost as fast, why not make them ice wolf variant? i mean the totem quests are tedius enough and if my fear totem theory is correct totems need a bit of tweaking to. that questline is a PAIN why get awesome totems for broken/useless abilities like i tried the other totem((forgot name)) that allows you to see people through walls but whats the point soon as you do it, they know your there((because you roar)) they start scrambling around ready to destroy you as soon as u peak your head out, making seeing through walls pointless. that kind of ability is a stealth ability to ambush people or know what your getting into and turning the hunters into the hunted.

Verac

Just keep in mind these are not the official Bethesda forums. I'm happy people are considering the werewolf issue here but this is not the best way to get word of a concern directly to Bethesda. If you want to make absolutely sure you're heard, you'll have to go through their own channels.
I was sure this was the offical forum, well that makes this a wasteload of time no disrespect but instead of "redirecting" the topic making it seem like it was for the tech support you should have told me/us that this wasnt the correct place to do so. now if you would be so kind as to point me/us to the correct forums id/we'd be most appreciative

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I was sure this was the offical forum, well that makes this a wasteload of time no disrespect but instead of "redirecting" the topic making it seem like it was for the tech support you should have told me/us that this wasnt the correct place to do so. now if you would be so kind as to point me/us to the correct forums id/we'd be most appreciative

I'm not sure I was clear. You are posting in the right place for our forums. But we don't represent Bethesda. We're all just fans and players of the game. Here's the link for the forums at Bethsoft (the game developer).

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/forum/117-v-skyrim/

Verac

*sigh* appears my work was in vain, well hopefully someone will pick up where i left off dont really feel like going through the process of making another account for a forum

JasonVoorhees

Come on Guys, I feel very strongly about this, sign into the bethesda forums and support the thread I feel if we can get enough people behind this cause they may just do it.

Verac

I supported you, i reluctantly signed on. but i envy your persistence and gladly jump on the band wagon and support you. FOR THE PACK!

JasonVoorhees

I supported you, i reluctantly signed on. but i envy your persistence and gladly jump on the band wagon and support you. FOR THE PACK!

Thank you for your support, I really feel strongly about this pack, and I hope that if enough of us back the patch, then it will happen.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts