Spoiler Werewolf gameplay! Hurry might get taken down.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
I wonder if they improved the third person view with the werewolves being playable in mind. The person didn't go into first person view, so either he didn't want to, or couldn't. Either way, this is going to be fun, I see people and myself spending hours going around and massacring towns lol. =D

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I wonder if they improved the third person view with the werewolves being playable in mind. The person didn't go into first person view, so either he didn't want to, or couldn't. Either way, this is going to be fun, I see people and myself spending hours going around and massacring towns lol. =D
yea looks fun :) and i'm sure that there is first person, he just started in 3rd and stayed that way.

Cole

Mythik
I'm fine that he did, we got to see rather sick transformation and a few brutal kills. I think we will see a mod dedicated to the werewolf somehow, a stealthy werewolf, or a hurt one trying to evade capture. x]

Swordsmansmith

So what's the consensus? Will being a lycan be an advantage? Or a weakness as the vampire? And did he transform in daytime? Can you change when you want?

Cole

Mythik
I'm sure they both have their advantages. We haven't seen or heard anything about the improvements that have been done to the vampire. So maybe they will be just as awesome. As it stands now though, I'm going to enjoy taking out entire villages as a werewolf. :)

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
It looks like you can transform any time you want, but as of now I don't know of any weaknesses to being a werewolf although I'm sure that there is probably some weakness... I mean really would they let you go werewolf mode without weakness? Maybe, but if there was no weakness it might be kind of over powered haha.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I just saw another video of werewolf gameplay. Your weakness is silver weapons, if somebody has a silver sword or any other sword of weapon they do insane damage to you.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
That is amazing.

'nuff said.

benji412

Theres no point in watching it unles u like spoilers cause its been stated from Bethesda that there will be werewolves!!

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
oh my god that looks incredibly overpowered yet fun
As a werewolf you need to continue killing and feeding on corpses or you will transform back into a human, and to transform into a werewolf you cast a spell that can be used once daily so it has its limitations. And people with silver weapons do insane damage to you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts