• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Ahh. The thing is, VLs rely on items much more than WW. You would probably win, though I would at least have a chance at getting those giants to attack you.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
On a cliff i would float you off the edge.

Star Gazer

where is there even a cliff? This is why we chose the plains, no great advantages for either of us.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
And I would get the giants to attack you by floating around their camp in mist form. And I could always head to Whiterun, though it would be difficult. There the guards would attack us both, but I have mist form

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I said it would be hard to get to a cliff. Maybe I could float you off the balcony connected to the jarls room, not the one where you trap ohdaviing

Star Gazer

And I would get the giants to attack you by floating around their camp in mist form. And I could always head to Whiterun, though it would be difficult. There the guards would attack us both, but I have mist form
Werewolves can easily kill them in a matter of seconds.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
But it would be a distraction, and I might even be able to lose you in that time.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Winner is probably Werewolf, unless UI can consistently escape or use items. bye

Thanks to the werepyre glitch that I recently found, My werepyre rains he'll on both werewolf and vampire...until a giant sends me to the heavens because his mammoth was caught as collateral damage.

But seriously, my werepyre kicks ass

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I know. and I have been trying to find the Werepire glitch for Xbox, if you have it on there could you pls tell me?

I want to allow everyone to know, and I'll tell you when you have a thread. I also need to make one since there are two ways, each with pros and cons to the other.

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
Okay gotta state this once. A. werwolves rely on an aoe howl (I prefer terror with the upgrade. Haven't had anything resist it yet but once I max out overall lvl we will see) and don't need to change it in battle. The VL does need to change things around and in a PvP setting the game don't pause for you to change your spell. So say you have detect life on RB and summon garg and drain life in your hands. A WW just howls and even if you resist you either have to use bats to avoid the first attack and that might buy you a bit of time but not enough to switch to corpse curse or to get grip ready. That is the werewolves biggest advantage in this fight. B. Corpse curse is a great move but I have to say if you don't resist howl of terror then your well and fluffed because then you sir are feared and then I can walk up like a sir and ragdoll if I don't wanna sprint. The odds are if you manage to sneak up on the werewolf or start the transformation first you have about 65% chance to win. If you resist howl of terror 85%. If you don't have your spells set up correct at first sight about 45%. If you don't resist howl of terror 0%.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts