• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Coffee Guy

The World's #1 Contradictory Person
Greetings, people of this lovely looking forum site!

I am The Coffee Guy, and I have been looking for a good forum for a while. The Nexus Forums just didn't cut it for me, so I thought I'd give this website a bash. So yeah, I am a big fan of Skyrim, totalling around 800 hours in game, and I'm also a fan of pretty much all of Bethesda's wonderful games (apart from Wayne Gretzky Hockey). I also play The Elder Scrolls Online, and I am quite active on there. I tend to become active or inactive randomly as I am pursuing a career in Software Development and sometimes my coursework gets a bit heavy, but between times I indulge in lots of gaming.

Anyway, I hope to become quite active on this forum, and I wish you all a wonderful day.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome to this awesome community, The Coffee Guy. You'll do fine here, seeing as your addiction to Skyrim is just like everyone else's. Cheers! :beermug::D:coffee:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts