• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wiseman05

Well hello there. I found this website while looking through the Nexus Mods forum, and I thought it looked like a nice place to just come and talk for a little bit on one of my favorite games in the last several years. What can I say? I played the heck out of Oblivion, and Skyrim is slowly starting to overcome that, whcih is saying something since I put in over 500 hours on Oblivion alone.

So anyways. Looking forward to being here!

Jybrael

Well hello there to you too wiseman05.....welcome to skyrimforums...I hope you have a wonderful time here...mate..

-The Ice Queen-

Rightful Queen of Skyrim
Welcome!

Sah

welcome wiseman05... :)

hope you have a grate time...:p
:coffee: breakfast is at 7am...o_O
every thing else is 24/7... :D

yours Sah :Dragonborn:

STEVKAN

The almighty lord STEVKAN
Hi i came here just today actually. I was recently banned from the nexus site completely "ip banned" for having a 2nd account linked to my email for my two little brothers... ):

hershangames

Hi there wiseman!! Wiseman huh? Do you by any chance know the manga "till death do us part"?

Well, anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time around, this a great community.

You can either start debates in general discussion, talk about some personal matters that hold some relation to Skyrim or games or something of the like (like STEVKAN did), read or participate in roleplays at the roleplaying section or read or write fanfictions in the fan fiction subforum.

Have a great time, enjoy the forum, make Skyrim your reason to live, kill random people in the street to make Sithis happy and...well just enjoy.

Hershan out.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, wiseman05. Methinks you'll easily bypass the amount of hours you spent in Oblivion. Skyrim so rocks, but then, you already knew that. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts