• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I just wanted to express my appreciation for the Admin and overall site. This has to be the best forum site I have been on probably ever. The general flow is great, community is nice, very user friendly and no annoying ads. Response time to requests and reports is phenominal (So quick I got caught out).

All in all,

Well done!

Lycan

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the great feedback, Lycan!

I'm trying my very best in making the forums as user friendly as possible, as well as ensuring great discussions. :)

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
I agree, it's not so small you never find an answer and it's not so huge you have to sift through 5 pages of troll responses to get to reputable information. Thanks again ~

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Yes, this is a fantastic forum. I've been on many and this one has a lot of things for you to do and get involved in the community. Not just the posting aspect. I can't wait until I become an Upgraded member. Good work! I'm thoroughly impressed.

Des_Zac

I love the look of the forum, it doesn't look generic, it has this comfortable feel. It doesn't make me feel like I'm in a cubicle next to Dwight Shrute.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Forum is great. I like seeing the same names pop up, nice to have reoccurring members contribute to the forum as a whole, also a nice consistent new member base as well.

The forum it self is very well put together, very streamlined, neat and clean. Animations are in the right place and everything is conveniently placed to make browsing comfortable.

Great job on the site.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Forum is great. I like seeing the same names pop up, nice to have reoccurring members contribute to the forum as a whole, also a nice consistent new member base as well.

The forum it self is very well put together, very streamlined, neat and clean. Animations are in the right place and everything is conveniently placed to make browsing comfortable.

Great job on the site.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it.

As always, please don't hesitate to tell me if you have any problems/suggestions. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts