• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DirtyD

Ok, so I just joined about 10 minutes ago. I assume this is in the right spot....did a quick scroll through threads, blah blah you've heard this part all before... If its not, my mistake.

Anyways, I just wanted to say the site is set up pretty sweet. I have been apart of many forums in the past and none of them have been this appealing to the eyes. It also seems a bit more high tech than some of the others I've been on...(Like the way the editing and creating a thread is setup). It seems so sweet, that I for once took the time to say wtg.

So I guess that's about the sum of it. I don't know the staff or members here yet, so I can't say it is awesome yet... (Especially since I've been here 10 minutes)... However from a technical standpoint, major kudos to your design staff.

VictoireXII

Crazed Skyrim Photographer
Yes, it is pretty sweet. Pretty damn sweet! I share your sentiments. Great community here. Also helps that Ren is adorable.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments, DirtyD!

As for the members, they're even cooler than the site design.

Welcome to the forums!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Design staff, aka Ren! Which makes me want to ask how you feel about how the forum has grown and where it seems to be heading down the line? Will the Skyrim Forums live on forever or will you eventually integrate it into gaming bay?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for the feedback! Without our amazing members we wouldn't be here. :)

I didn't design the theme, but I integrated the theme and put it all together so I guess that's what counts? :D

We'll just have to wait and see! Right now there's steady traffic and it seems pretty consistent which is great. There's been a small drop of traffic since the week Skyrim got released but that doesn't matter.

I'll be checking regularly in the next few months to see if the traffic is increasing or decreasing. Maybe Skyrim will be popular enough to live on for years! Although I don't think people who joined our forums right from the start and completed everything there is to offer in Skyrim would want to stay here... maybe they can go to GamingBay and chat about all the other games?

But yeah, this forum software is quite sophisticated and pretty amazing. It's fairly new so there's still heaps of potential.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts