• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vatonage

Joyeuse et Glorieuse
While wandering on my way to the wind stone I found some ship off the coast with no way on it or any inhabitants. I'm not on PC so mods are out of the question. Any idea what this thing is?

Rimfaxe96

Does the ship stay there after starting "A New Source Of Stalhrim"?
Maybe the owner didn't feel like paying port taxes in Raven Rock and left it in the wilderness.

JClarke1953

Where from Horker Island did you see it? Had my char swim beyond that, plus to an island north of it (2-3 Spriggan Matrons on it), and saw no ship (just a boat on the above mentioned island).

Never noticed a ship out there, even before finding the Stahlrim.

Vatonage

Joyeuse et Glorieuse
I found it while doing the *Spoilers* Cleansing the stones quest. Afterwards it just disappeared...

JClarke1953

Hmmm, well, must have been something Bethesda tossed in without saying much of it (as usual).

So I wonder if it may have had a minor part of that quest. Although we're only allowed to swim out a certain distance.

Vatonage

Joyeuse et Glorieuse
Just redid the quest, turns out the ship belonged to the indoctrinated crew at the Wind Stone. They were just east empire company agents on vacation. Oops.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts