Weird note from courier?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kenia153

So I was walking around Whiterun and I got bored so I started punching an old lady. (Olava the Feeble I think)

So basically I got caught but I didn't want to turn myself in. And I started running around avoiding guards. Then this courier runs up to me with a note. It said something along the lines of being impressed that I made a statement by attacking Olava. o_O I think it told me to meet him in Windhelm?

Anyway before I could do anything, my game of course crashed. I tried beating her up again but I can't get the note again. I looked up all the notes you can get for couriers and this one isn't listed. Anyone have any idea what quest this was?

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
So I was walking around Whiterun and I got bored so I started punching an old lady. (Olava the Feeble I think)

So basically I got caught but I didn't want to turn myself in. And I started running around avoiding guards. Then this courier runs up to me with a note. It said something along the lines of being impressed that I made a statement by attacking Olava. o_O I think it told me to meet him in Windhelm?

Anyway before I could do anything, my game of course crashed. I tried beating her up again but I can't get the note again. I looked up all the notes you can get for couriers and this one isn't listed. Anyone have any idea what quest this was?

So, this happens sometimes when an NPC sees you commit a random act of violence against another NPC. They sometimes send you this note and want you to rough someone else up for them for some gold. I have also gotten this note for killing someone and certain others just want me to know that I did them a favor by killing that person. Frequently, the stable hand in Whiterun wants me to punch his father. I always do.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts