1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch Weird Dawnstar glitch? (no not the secret chest)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by Applejacks311, May 5, 2012.

1. Applejacks311

Applejacks311 Member

Okay am i the only one thats noticed that once you fast travel to dawnstar turn to the khajjit camp walk past them over the hill the game spawns either a friendly (rare) or a un friendly (common) character to interact with? almost always this happens. Well just now playing my redguard Alik'r character i went over the hill and saw vilkas and ria from the companions dueling it out with a snow sabrecat? on my dark elf i saw a giant try to pick a fight with an ancient dragon (not lying here) and a frost troll. Idk whats going on maybe its just for ps3 or just for me you should check it out cheers![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    wakka: 1 Point May 5, 2012
  2. wakka

wakka damn nature you scary

cant say i have seen that :O going to put skyrim on now and have a look

3. wakka

lol well i walked over.... 2 giants and a mammoth are killing a few bandits. i had to get a closer look...well just say it didn't work out to well they seemed to get pretty p*ssed off at that!! trying to run them back to dawnstar as i type. :sadface:

4. wakka

lmao they are killing everyone!!! aslo on the way back a few more people did spawn friendly bandits (wood elf looking ones) cheers for the post applejacks 331 pretty funny watching 2 giants and a mammoth destroy dawnstar :D (on xbox)

5. Applejacks311

Applejacks311 Member

thanks bro it keeps regenerating over and over pretty funny love it when it just randomly makes a battle went there again and saw a little great war battle 5 stormcloaks vs 5 imperials 2 stormcloaks lived to tell the tale until i took matters into my own hand (redguards an imperial lol)

6. wakka

btw if you keep fast traveling to dawnstar and walking over that hill your find a dead person with a horse.. it seems after getting on it i have a horse for free now, it fast travels with me and everything. thought i let you know :D and the random mobs that spawn drop some good coin 50 gold plus and gear to match... it might be a better way to earn money then using the Easter egg chest there as you don't have to wait 4 weeks in game or what ever it takes to respawn

7. Applejacks311

Applejacks311 Member

yeah i agree i use the chest when i want some new enchantments since i love enchanting plus it gives me grand soul gems it helps allot only gotta wait 2 days but i hear yah you should check out my other things im about to post a new one right now

8. wakka

cool, i'll keep my eye out

9. junta

junta Member

That sounds more like a random encounter point rather than a glitch.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

10. Applejacks311

Applejacks311 Member

does it now...... well everytime i fast travel it respawns an entire new enemy to face think about it before you post please

11. wakka

the more i fast travel there the more messed up it gets... just came across 3 invisible people :S before that a hired thug killing louis letrush ( i think he is the guy from riften ) mobs from the quest the only cure, the ones that sick up that green crap. and cats that are half in the ground and half out

12. Applejacks311

Applejacks311 Member

lol so yeah junta definitely not a glitch

13. Kuros

Kuros Member

idk, i have those random encounters as well, at different areas of the game. Doesn't seem glitchy at all. Just certain points that respawn random encounters. I would think that if things are going way haywire for you, then I'd say that YOUR game is glitching, not that theres a universal screw-up with the game

14. Lin

Lin Member

i just might try this....