Glitch Weird Dawnstar glitch? (no not the secret chest)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay am i the only one thats noticed that once you fast travel to dawnstar turn to the khajjit camp walk past them over the hill the game spawns either a friendly (rare) or a un friendly (common) character to interact with? almost always this happens. Well just now playing my redguard Alik'r character i went over the hill and saw vilkas and ria from the companions dueling it out with a snow sabrecat? on my dark elf i saw a giant try to pick a fight with an ancient dragon (not lying here) and a frost troll. Idk whats going on maybe its just for ps3 or just for me you should check it out cheers!
images

wakka

damn nature you scary
cant say i have seen that :O going to put skyrim on now and have a look

wakka

damn nature you scary
lol well i walked over.... 2 giants and a mammoth are killing a few bandits. i had to get a closer look...well just say it didn't work out to well they seemed to get pretty p*ssed off at that!! trying to run them back to dawnstar as i type. :sadface:

wakka

damn nature you scary
lmao they are killing everyone!!! aslo on the way back a few more people did spawn friendly bandits (wood elf looking ones) cheers for the post applejacks 331 pretty funny watching 2 giants and a mammoth destroy dawnstar :D (on xbox)

thanks bro it keeps regenerating over and over pretty funny love it when it just randomly makes a battle went there again and saw a little great war battle 5 stormcloaks vs 5 imperials 2 stormcloaks lived to tell the tale until i took matters into my own hand (redguards an imperial lol)

wakka

damn nature you scary
btw if you keep fast traveling to dawnstar and walking over that hill your find a dead person with a horse.. it seems after getting on it i have a horse for free now, it fast travels with me and everything. thought i let you know :D and the random mobs that spawn drop some good coin 50 gold plus and gear to match... it might be a better way to earn money then using the Easter egg chest there as you don't have to wait 4 weeks in game or what ever it takes to respawn

yeah i agree i use the chest when i want some new enchantments since i love enchanting plus it gives me grand soul gems it helps allot only gotta wait 2 days but i hear yah you should check out my other things im about to post a new one right now

junta

That sounds more like a random encounter point rather than a glitch.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

does it now...... well everytime i fast travel it respawns an entire new enemy to face think about it before you post please

wakka

damn nature you scary
the more i fast travel there the more messed up it gets... just came across 3 invisible people :S before that a hired thug killing louis letrush ( i think he is the guy from riften ) mobs from the quest the only cure, the ones that sick up that green crap. and cats that are half in the ground and half out

Kuros

idk, i have those random encounters as well, at different areas of the game. Doesn't seem glitchy at all. Just certain points that respawn random encounters. I would think that if things are going way haywire for you, then I'd say that YOUR game is glitching, not that theres a universal screw-up with the game

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts