• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Warlord2080

Auriel's bow is cool when you can use the sun to your advantage and also cool when you can make the sun blood red to stop the effects of sun damage,but Has anyone know that auriel's bow dark sun effect becomes darker in the evening? Auriel's bow dark sun effect is increasingly darker between the hours of 5:15 to 6:45 pm. If you play it with low brightness it would feel like you are in pitch black of night. The effect wears off around 7:00. I am guessing it's a glitch but if you have an Xbox or ps3 try it if you want to get that complete darkness outside.

Last edited:

Pete

My vampires don't come out until 7pm, so I haven't noticed :) Are you using an NVidia graphics card?

I don't turn the sun off too often -- it draws to much attention from 'the gods'

Warlord2080

I play on the Xbox 360 on a 1065i TV and I noticed this everytime I use auriel's bow I don't know if it works with PC since I haven't tried it.i am mentioning about how dark it is outside between those hours not the bow itself.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts