• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Well I must say that I'm a bit disappointed. On this playthrough I intentionally waited until late in the game before marrying, because I wanted to see how many people I could pack into the temple. I was unaware that the number is quite limited. So I made a save before initiating the ceremony to see if different people would show up, and that's exactly what happened. I took a couple pictures, featuring two ceremonies with the same character to illustrate the variation.

The first ceremony, which I did NOT take a picture of, was the worst. On Ysolda's side, only Mikel showed up. For my side, I had Lydia and Cosnach. Cosnach?! Who the hell invited Cosnach?? I am the true ruler of Skyrim, this temple should rightly be packed with nobility! Where's Maven? I may as well have sent invites to the midden and the warrens...

Here's the second attempt. As you can see, this one was a little better. Ysolda had one cat show up, (the reason for my Khajiit marrying Ysolda, she's their one true friend in all the land), and I had Camilla Valerius and Jarl Brina Merilis. Kharjo is of course my follower.
DSCN1829_zpsq1b2ccg3.jpg

The third attempt was slightly better than the second, and this is where I stopped for now. I'll play around with it more later to see who else will deign to show up. So here we can see that two additional cats arrived, along with Faendal, Balimond, and again Jarl Brina. I wonder why Balimond looks so pissed here? Probably because there were no drinks being served, which pissed me off as well.

DSCN1831_zpsib0l9vhf.jpg

I'd like to hear from others regarding wedding ceremonies, and who showed up for yours. By all means post pics if you can. If I get any more interesting combinations I'll post them up. :beermug:

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
Dang, i don't even remember who was at mine!

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Senna packed in half the Temple, Cosnach and Thonar Silver-Blood. I got Talvas, Benor (as a Blade) and ONDOLEMAR (who said nothing).
That reminds me; Benor's a Blade. Near the end to Laid to Rest he joined the mob to hunt down Movarth IN FULL BLADES ARMOUR (better equipped than me or my follower), then chickens out. WTF!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Near the end to Laid to Rest he joined the mob to hunt down Movarth IN FULL BLADES ARMOUR (better equipped than me or my follower), then chickens out. WTF!

Didn't want to scratch his new armor, he swore to defend Tamriel against Dragons. No one said anything about Vampires in his contract :p

Hala

uploadfromtaptalk1429182895874.jpg

Look what the horker dragged in, my spurned lover dressed in naught but a loincloth. Even the beggar girl was dressed better. I'd marry him twice and a thousand times over, if only he kept his snark and kept on reminding me to take comfort in his presence amidst frightening ruins.

Reactions: Sah

Hala

Senna packed in half the Temple, Cosnach and Thonar Silver-Blood. I got Talvas, Benor (as a Blade) and ONDOLEMAR (who said nothing).
That reminds me; Benor's a Blade. Near the end to Laid to Rest he joined the mob to hunt down Movarth IN FULL BLADES ARMOUR (better equipped than me or my follower), then chickens out. WTF!
Ondolemar, what a hippie. Attends your wedding AND lets Benor live.

Sah

www.LoveTemple.sky.au
<3Skyrim Online Dating<3

Meet local singles for online fun, dating and more, lots more!

:Dovahkiin: :Dragonborn: :Dovahkiin:

Online Now
Nord's, Bretons, Imperials, Redguards, Orcs, Wood Elfs, Dark Elfs, Khajiit, Argonian, Bosmer & many more races

Soon Vampiers & other kinky creatures

New Locals Meet singles looking to flirt in Skyrim & have fun

:pinkdragon::bluedragon: or :pinkdragon::bluedragon::bluedragon: or :pinkdragon::bluedragon::bluedragon::bluedragon: or :pinkdragon::pinkdragon::bluedragon:
also for:pinkdragon::pinkdragon: or :bluedragon::bluedragon:

Join Now

Sign Up for Free......................................... Login or Sine in with Facebook
By submitting this form you certify you are 18 years old or older, you agree to our terms & conditions, privacy policy

<3<3<3<3<3

WELCOME BACK SAH..................................69 new messages

Manmangler

Older Draugr (only three thousand year old) male looking for younger draugr female (Betveen 1 800 - 2 300 years old).
- dislikes: living nords, flame spells, flame arrows, sun and necromancers
- Hobbies: adventurers slaying, lit the candles and shouting

Bonaar Jul from Ragnvald, fifth sargofagus from left

Wildroses

You know how once you get outside Riften, your guests will start giving their default lines as if they were in their regular place. Bothela did that to me when I married Vorstag. "The Hag's Cure is here for all your discreet needs." I'd been married all of two minutes and she already thought we might have needs which were discreet. Bothela, just because I had to take down my new husband with a flying tackle before he could leave the temple before we figured out where we were going to live, it doesn't mean we already have problems!

When my Imperial married Quintus Navale after having done the Civil War on the Imperial side I was pretty bemused at two of my guests. Lydia totally made sense. My first housecarl and only follower used. Jarl Kralder of Winterhold I'd talked to all of once so I just had to assume he was really pleased about being the new Jarl of Winterhold. Hemming Black-Briar, on the other hand...The game must have decided he was an obvious guest because of being grateful his mother was Jarl of Riften and he was her steward. It's just that because I got married wearing tavern clothes and Hemming is such a sleazebag I couldn't shake the conviction he'd followed me to the temple hoping to strike up a conversation, then quickly sat down and pretended to be a wedding guest when he saw I was getting married so it wouldn't be awkward.

By the way, unless you think your wedding will be improved by non-stop panting and barking, make sure any dog followers you might have wait outside the temple.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
You know how once you get outside Riften, your guests will start giving their default lines as if they were in their regular place. Bothela did that to me when I married Vorstag. "The Hag's Cure is here for all your discreet needs." I'd been married all of two minutes and she already thought we might have needs which were discreet. Bothela, just because I had to take down my new husband with a flying tackle before he could leave the temple before we figured out where we were going to live, it doesn't mean we already have problems!

When my Imperial married Quintus Navale after having done the Civil War on the Imperial side I was pretty bemused at two of my guests. Lydia totally made sense. My first housecarl and only follower used. Jarl Kralder of Winterhold I'd talked to all of once so I just had to assume he was really pleased about being the new Jarl of Winterhold. Hemming Black-Briar, on the other hand...The game must have decided he was an obvious guest because of being grateful his mother was Jarl of Riften and he was her steward. It's just that because I got married wearing tavern clothes and Hemming is such a sleazebag I couldn't shake the conviction he'd followed me to the temple hoping to strike up a conversation, then quickly sat down and pretended to be a wedding guest when he saw I was getting married so it wouldn't be awkward.

By the way, unless you think your wedding will be improved by non-stop panting and barking, make sure any dog followers you might have wait outside the temple.
Hemming had ulterior motives, indubitably. Jarl Brina showed at my wedding twice, and I'm sure I'd never spoken to her before. Her position as Jarl is owed to my actions, of course, so that must be the reason for her presence.

You married Vorstag?!

Wildroses

Hell yes I married Vorstag. I marry him a lot. He is one of the best looking male marriage candidates out there. I've always had a weakness for blondes.

Plus he's always polite and nice about exchanging items. No whining about pack mules, pouting about how it better not be all the stuff I can't be bothered with, lame jokes about keeping them and passive aggressive sarcasm about carrying burdens from Vorstag.

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales

Ayumii

Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows!
This is what I got on my High Elf. First with Camilla was gee brother, the barkeeper and Jarl Vignar Graymane.

Second one was with Mercurio, Vignar again, and Commander Maro and Adrianne. I'll show more if I get more time to test this out.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429957352497.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429957352497.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 6
  • uploadfromtaptalk1429957366784.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429957366784.jpg
    735.2 KB · Views: 7
  • uploadfromtaptalk1429957381958.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429957381958.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 6

Ayumii

Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows!
Really? Of all people, ONDOLEMAR?! I've yet to see something like that!

Latest posts