Weapon Rack not working.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

doebino

I am playing on Xbox and my friends say they are decorating their houses with weapons and armor on racks and mannequins. I have tried reloading old saves, shutting the game off, leaving the house and re-entering but I CAN NOT get weapon racks to work. There is no prompt like bookshelves. The shelves seem to work just fine and have no problem. I took the weapons off the rack in my bedroom and now its just empty and looks stupid. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please, and thank you.

Touchstone

I haven't tried yet myself, but other folks on the internet seem to be saying that you have to first equip the weapon you want to place in the rack, and then activate the rack.

doebino

I have it equipped. There is not even a box that says "Press A to use weapon rack." It just doesn't work.

Touchstone

Poop. I don't want to leave you hanging, but I just don't know. Sounds like a lot of people are having this problem. The last I'd suggest is go looking for a video of someone exploring/decorating their house, so you know what it's supposed to look like.

doebino

Haha, well I appreciate the help. I know what it looks like, it just doesn't show up. Thanks for the help anyways. Maybe it will be patched soon. I have no idea. Thanks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts