• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenom

I heard Werewolf becomes useless around Level 30. Resist Disease is nice and all, but not having the Well Rested bonus is a big minus.

Panthera

Don Gato
I also found werewolves to be very weak. My 3rd character is orc (17 lvl) and I do more damage with axes (one hand is lvl 55) than I do damage in a werewolf form. Honestly am more afraid of the troll than werewolves when I'm low level character.

SaveVsBedWet

Does anyone else wish the werewolves were stronger? Is it just me or is turning into a werewolf almost a disadvantage? Thoughts?

I haven't gotten there yet. I'm still at the "wish the werewolves were present" stage. Level 38 and not a single one to speak of. Beginning to think they're a scam being used to monkey with the silver market.

Duffmage

I transformed just twice, early in the game, decided that werewolves are absolutely useless and have never transformed since. I'm now lvl 55. I dont want to cure myself because the 100% resistance to disease is awesome.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Yeah, I don't remember which one it was, Rockjoint or BrainRot maybe, but I remember walking into town and a guard saying I didn't look well and then I go to the tavern and they said same thing. I checked and sure enoug I had a disease. So, popped a cure disease and kept one handy all the time.

That bitch in whiterun keeps saying i dont look so well and i might haae ataxia....i think she just might be a money grubbing whore?

Nerevar

Filthy s'wit!
That bitch in whiterun keeps saying i dont look so well and i might haae ataxia....i think she just might be a money grubbing whore?
She's a secret servant of Big Pharma. Learned all she knew by studying from the Codex Alimentarius. D*** Imperial n'wah!

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
Do werewolves automatically use the weapon equipped? I may have found a bug with the notched pickaxe and werewolf transformation.
It is just a bug. If you have a weapon equipped then it will show the weapon, but will not change damage output of your beast form.

Wraith

She's a secret servant of Big Pharma. Learned all she knew by studying from the Codex Alimentarius. D*** Imperial n'wah!

It's just a sales pitch, I went to the shrine to get the +stamina blessing and then I went to the cauldron for potions, she started in with the "are you pale" bit.

So either it's simply a sales pitch (or verbal clue to ask more about her background as a doctor) or the disease that she is noticing is the lycanthropy itself. The same way the guards comment that you "smell like dog".

ill wil

Maybe it was just because I was up against a dragon priest that i got my A$$ handed to me on a platter. I might have to play as a werewolf a bit longer
Oh yea.........I feel you on that one.

Latest posts