• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swordsmansmith

For those of 21the years and older if you're in the USA, Id like to celebrate skyrim's release with a frothy mug of ale or mead. Id really like to try honey mead. I live in NC any idea where I could find some? What' a good but inexpensive brand?

Cole

Mythik
I would maybe try to google your city for that, you might get lucky with that. If that doesn't work, maybe some of your friends might know where you can get the hookup. =]

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Does this really need to be in General Skyrim Discussion section? Feel like this should be in the Lobby

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Does this really need to be in General Skyrim Discussion section? Feel like this should be in the Lobby

I agree. However, I suggest you, Swordsmansmith, try out ales and lagers from UK. They tend to be quite good. Unlike beer from North America, which tends to taste like pee. Mead has it's own funny aftertaste and it might not be everyones cup of tea. It's much sweeter and there isn't any carbonic acid.

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Well I'm only 18 and have no real knowledge of such things, but I heard of something called Dragon's Milk. Looks like a neat medieval-style lager. It might be beer. I don't remember. I hear it's bitter and yet sweet. Dunno how much the stuff costs or who would hold it though.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Well I'm only 18 and have no real knowledge of such things, but I heard of something called Dragon's Milk. Looks like a neat medieval-style lager. It might be beer. I don't remember. I hear it's bitter and yet sweet. Dunno how much the stuff costs or who would hold it though.

Beer is prohibited from 18-year-old in where you live? Oh, that sucks. Fuller's London Porter is quite good choice. Beers from middle europe tend to be more thicker and heavier than beers from UK.
Chimay's products are also excellent choice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts