Private We Hear Them Coming [18+]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Titus was overjoyed to see his beloved uncle again. He had given up hope of seeing any of his family from Cyrodiil besides those he escaped with. Finding the uncle he and Alice he had grown up with, and his dad's brother no less was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Even so, it had been two years since any of the Psyrakons had heard of Kresh, even with the resources Simus had at his disposal. The resources that had allowed him to find all his children, both living and dead. Kresh's sudden appearance had already produced many questions from Titus, and Alice and their dad would surely have more. Kresh brought Titus into a bone-crushing hug and the boy returned it.

"You have no idea how glad I am to see you Uncle Kresh. Alice is gonna be ecstatic when she wakes up!"

He led him to the room and offered him a chair next to Alice. He took it and began stroking his sleeping neice's hair.

"As for your question, Alice and I are here on dad's orders to look for and evacuate any survivors. We've all been living in Whiterun since we got to Skyrim. That was two years ago. Dad's still there and the city's still alive. We've been receiving refugees and helping them get to Markarth. Speaking of which, we need to let dad know you're alive! He and Alice can communicate with magic, that's how we stay in contact but I can't do it. We'll need to wait till she wakes up to call him."

Titus then took a seat himself.

"Where have you been all this time Uncle Kresh? We all thought the Thalmor killed you like mom. Dad prayed for your soul and everything. Have you even tried to find us or are we just traitors to you like we are to the rest of Cyrodiil?"

Titus was calm but angry with his uncle. He had a lot of pent up emotions that needed to be releases before he could just have Kresh in his life again. As for any sort of judgement, he would leave that to his father.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    "Where have you been all this time Uncle Kresh? We all thought the Thalmor killed you like mom. Dad prayed for your soul and everything. Have you even tried to find us or are we just traitors to you like we are to the rest of Cyrodiil?"

Titus barraged Kresh with questions. kresh just smiled. ''I've been working with Isran and the Dawnguard,training recruits and such.'' He said. ''Titus, of course i tried to find you, I did everything in my power, I was removed from the imperial legion because I raided Eleswyn's home and killed two of her guard.'' Kresh hastily wiped a tear from his eye. He hated to appear weak especially in front of his family. ''I was sorry to hear about your mother...so sorry...'' he said. Standing, Kresh turned away from Titus. ''Did i really do everything in my power?'' He asked himself. He had been beating himself up ever since hearing about the things that had happened to his dear family.

He never recieved enough information from his sources to actually find them,but he had made efforts. To him the efforts were never enough and he fully prepared for his brother to despise him. Turning back to Titus he smiled. ''So, now we wait for Alice.'' He said.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Titus gave his uncle a cold stare.

"Sorry doesn't bring her back Uncle Kresh. Alice still struggles with what happened you know. Dad certainly does."

Titus knew he was rubbing salt in an open wound but he didn't really care. In his mind, Kresh deserved every bit of it. Simus and Alice were quicker to forgive than he was. He knew better than to say this to either of their faces but he saw that as a sign of weakness. A sign that you didn't have the conviction to punish someone who deserved it. He was going to give his coward of an uncle no leeway.

"So you really tried to find us did you!? Must have been hard getting help in that cushy Fort Dawnguard right?! After all, there are only a few hundred professional soldiers there! How could you expect any of them to help find one old Stormcloak and his daugher!? Do you have any idea who dad and Alice have become to the people of Skyrim!? Do you even know the good they've done!? Spreading hope wherever they go!? Spreading goodwill for Ulfric!? Changing the face of the Stormcloaks!? Do you even care that they've tried to shorten this war with as little blood as possible for BOTH sides!? Or did you just curl up with your cozy group of monster hunters who are no better than those ultra-violent fanatics in the Vigil of Stendarr!!!"

He paused to catch his breath. Hot tears were running down his face now.

"Just because I'm not part of their war Uncle Kresh doesn't mean I don't see the good they tried to bring out of it. They had a real vison for Skyrim, dad and Alice. A good vision, one where the Empire is reforged and Tamriel finally knows peace. Even Ulfric Brickhead Stormcloak started to believe in it thanks to them, my family. OUR family. When mom and dad came to you two weeks before the Thalmor started hunting us you promised you would never abandon us. That you would stay with your family no matter how hard things got: but you never kept that promise did you? You gave up on us. Maybe mom would still be alive if you had helped like you said, but now we'll never know."

Titus opened the door and walked out into the hallway.

"I'm gonna go downstairs and find a drink. You guys really shouldn't be in here, you're disturbing Alice and Tess."

He then turned to the redguard shamen who had mysteriously appeared in the room.

"Oh, and I don't know who the hells you are but if you're Foresworn, and you look the part, I'm going to kill you."

Titus slammed the door shut and walked down the hallway to the steps.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Kresh just sat there stunned. Titus words stung him like a thousand bees. The thing Kresh had feared most was brought to light and it hurt him more than he would ever let on. Wiping a tear from his eye, he looked down. Alice was still asleep and as he took in the visage of her now,and compared it to how she looked mere hours agothe pain got even worse. Leaning down, he kissed her gently on the forehead.

Turning to the redguard that Titus had addressed earlier he spoke. ''You, i normally am not fond of people who make there entrances through windows.'' He said, wiping a tear from his eye as he spoke. ''You claim you can help, but before i even allow you to glance at these women i want to know who you are and why you didn't use the front door.'' He stood , rising to full hieght and going back into ''Hard-Ass'' mode. Kresh was not light by any means. Standing beside him was like standing beside a bear...who had eaten another bear. As Kresh approached the redguard, he noticed he actually had to look down to speak to the man. Smiling to himself, he Spoke. ''If i am displeased with your explanation ..I shall throw you back OUT the window.'' He said, smiling down at the redguard.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Berlow looked to the Redguard, his hand casually falling back to his axe at his belt. His black staff leaned against the wooden walls, and he knew if something where to happen, he could grab it quickly. He turned to Rythe, giving him a nod. He was calm, yet inside Berlow's body was racing and on edge. He twitched, his tall frame equal to that of Zander, just more slim. He didn't like looking down on people, it made him feel to superior, and it was good to have someone his own size. The Redguard, who called himself Saed, from what Berlow heard, was dressed in an odd fashion. Berlow waited for some reply from the remarks of Zander and Rythe, patiently waiting, his eyes glued to the Shaman

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts