Private We Hear Them Coming [18+]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Agristyr laughed lightly and wiped a single tear that came to his eye.

"I'd rather not waste the effort to kill someone so old."

Agristyr picked up the smoking pipe and began to pull smoke into his lungs and blew it into the air. The smell was calming and quite relaxing.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Berlow, with a sigh, moved over once again, his face showing obvious anger. He grabbed the mans raised fist, twisted them in a painful way, and shoved the man with a powerful heave. He pushed his foot out and the mans feet caught in them , tripping him. The man fell, yet before the man could hit the ground, Berlow grabbed the mans neck and savagely yelled in the mans face. "E N O U G H !" His face was in a hideous curl of anger. He bent his arms and heved the man back, throwing him off his feet into the wall. He picked up his armour, and threw it at the man. Berlow was dead serious, and his eyes where almost red. He walked off snapping at the man as he walked by.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    (( OOC, that was directed to Zander, just to avoid confusion :p ))

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Kresh put his armor back on and looked toward the elf. ''for the final time, What happened and how could she have gotten hurt this badly?''

(OOC: kresh is just severily concerned about alice so its clouding his judgement)

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Rythe gritted his teeth and snapped his head around, his attention faltering slightly.

"BY THE GODS, SHUT, UP! THE GIRL WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME TO THIS! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? PLEASE! STAND DOWN, GET AWAY, AND CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!"

He seethed, focusing back on Alice and Natesse. He had never been so angry in his life and never as manly, either. Rythe only ever resembled his gender when he was furious. A vein throbbed in his temple and his muscles bulged and rippled, fighting off the urge to knock the loud-mouthed, antagonistic warrior into compliance.That man was an insufferable brute and it seemed like everyone in the room hated his everlasting guts. Rythe thought that the bastard had better not test his luck lest every able body here set upon him and beat him into silence...

((OOC: Perfectly understandable. Let's just hope he doesn't cost Alice her life. The tragic irony!))

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Hlíf 'Ulfr dismounted after the girl had been taken from the saddle to grab Ria, he had not forgotten her body and after all this he was determined to give her a proper burial. His concern for the girl was great as it would have been for any of the survivors in her position but he deemed it best to stay in silence. He was in no state for any kind of input and found it more to his interest to watch the group dynamics play out. It seemed that the two women of the group new eachother well and seeing them together made him happy knowing that some joy would be found today in the two rejoining.

As the group was ushered into the walls Hlíf’Ulfr quietly followed along Osterkligr and the Brown draft following him as quietly was could be expected. Just as Hlíf 'Ulfr began to think things would settle down it became apparent that contrary to the number of the survivors that had been reassuring each other that Alice was alright she was not. He could see the blood running and her skin changing colour, she was not doing well. Then just as the girl had begun to speak to the Nord Bosmer woman she collapsed. Hlíf 'Ulfr could feel the panic within himself and the whole group as the question of what to do and what had gone wrong passed through the common mind. He thought for a moment to try and do something but then again Nay he thought this is not my area of expertise, this is not my time. He stood again dumbstruck searching for words but before anyone else could react Alice seemed to have been swept up and away he could see everyone was on their toes and after all that had been passing, all the tense waiting and wondering throughout the months sense the Draugr attacks began it seemed this could easily push someone off the edge. He waited for instructions now as he was unsure what to do, he found them soon enough though from the Dunmer as he spoke to the group

"Alright. That girl will be fine for now. Of that, I am sure... For the rest of you, please make your way to the Bee and Barb. There you can find a barrel of water and a sack of bread. Eat all you can. I will be there shortly, as will Natesse, to figure out what to do next."

Hlíf’Ulfr nodded without saying a word, he began to with beast of burden in tow head towards The Bee and Barb. As he went he looked around the city in dismay, although Riften had a dark reputation he had always found it to be in its own sense beautiful and it caused his heart to sink even further seeing it in this way. Will there be anything left he thought to return to, to call home when all of this is said and done? He sighed reaching the doors, he had taken longer it seems to reach it than had everyone else, although at this point it mattered not. He was sure they would all join together again. He came to the largest double doors and somehow managed to get the horses in. Seemingly peculiar to someone else he needed these horses by his side, although seeing them in this once Inn he almost smiled imagining the events and looks that would have transpired had he gone this on any other occasion. Looking about no longer paying attention to much else he placed Ria behind the counters then unloading the horses he along with his packs joined her. He then lifted Ria once more and laid her to rest on a bench before retrieving provisions and drink. He revisited the space behind the bar with his long awaited meal and began to devour it as he sat leaning against his bags. Once finished he leaned back to find sleep trusting that if needed he would be awoken by one of the members of this new found group of survivors.

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe huffed as the man finally left the building. Quite a feat, as he thought that Natesse's rune was still in place. He took a second to glance over and was shocked to see they were gone, as were the smaller frost runes that had encircled Alice, Natesse and himself. They must've dissipated when Natesse lost consciousness, he figured. Focusing his attention fully on the two women, he felt his energy beginning to fade as he broke into a chilling sweat; he was close to completion and had to keep going. He gritted his teeth and steadied himself taking great pains to keep out all distractions.

---

Natesse opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry and warped as if she were standing underwater. At first all she saw was black emptiness but then images began to take shape before her.... She was in a dark gloomy field covered in white wispy nests of something jutting upright from the ground and everything was cast in either deep purpler, black or blue light; it was a really scary place she though, but Dreven would feel right at home here. No sooner had she had the thought...

"Natesse? What on Nirn are you doing here?"

She turned and saw him. Her dark elf lover, looking just as he did in life, though a little more shocked. Her jaw dropped and she felt her eyes well up with tears. For some reason, Natesse knew that seeing him here wasn't exactly a good thing...

"Dr...Dreven?!"

She wanted to run to him, to embrace him, but she couldn't move. He did, and approached her, wearing a look of concern and worry only she ever saw.

"What happened?! Why are you in the Soul Cairn?!"

Natesse was breifly distracted by her curiousity.

"Soul Cairn?"

"Yes, Tessa! This is where the dead go when their soul is trapped before death! Why are you here! What happened?!"

Natesse thought for a moment, trying to remember.

"Alice needed my help...I had to help her...I'm not dead, I don't think... Rythe was supposed to use the spell."

Dreven groaned. Once again, Alice was in the middle of some great mess. He liked the girl well enough but ever since she met Natesse she'd been nothing but trouble. She was the perpetual damsel in distress: lost, sick, sad, or hurt. Dreven seriously wondered how she served in the ranks of the Stormcloaks but fell into a million pieces when she came around Natesse... The dunmer was beginning to think it was because Natesse babied her but now wasn't the time to mention that.

"Well he'd better get on it, then. You don't belong here."

"Yes, but what are YOU doing here?"

Dreven froze, realizing that he had yet to tell Natesse what had happened...Well, the cat is out of the knapsack now. Might as well 'fess up.

"I am a vampire now, Natesse. My soul will wander this place as long as I have breath in my body. I am not always aware of it like I am now. I am asleep at the moment, so my consciousness has come here as it always does. As you'd expect, it's not a restful slumber..."

"Wh-when did you become a vampire, Dreven?"

"Now really isn't the time. You're being called back. Don't you hear it?"

She listened. Indeed, she heard a soft hum in her head, soothing, rhythmic, almost like a song. She felt something pulling at her, like it wanted her body to follow. Her eyelids got heavy, and she felt sleepy. Life was calling her.

"Very well...but you have some questions to answer later, Dreven Valaandas..."

And with that, she closed her eyes and collapsed turning into a purple mist before she hit the ground.

----

Finally, when his fingertips had gotten numb and turned a sickly pale purpler, the spell broke; Rythe was out of magicka but it didn't matter. Just as the glow letf his hands, both women took a long, sharp intake a breath, followed by shallower but certainly steadier breathing. They were still very weak and would need potions, but they were alive. He crouched down and took deep breaths trying to hold down his meal that was attempting to rise into his throat. He spoke to the man in blue, still standing by the door.

"You there...please...help me...carry them to...the tavern... They need to r-rest..."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    (OOC: Here's a bit for Titus. He and Natesse will be good friends once Alice brings them together methinks :))

Titus had followed everyone else into the Temple of Mara but he didn't interact, he couldn't. He was dead set convinced that his sister, his best friend, was going to die and he was in shock for it. The Dark Elf had to pry his fingers open to get a loaf of bred into them and now he sat in a corner and simply looked at it. He should be eating it but he couldn't. How could anyone expect him to eat at a time like this? Alice was on her deathbed and though he would never admit it he would be lost without her. They had known each other all their lives. They grew in their mother's womb together, they were born together, the grew up together, they fought together. He always figured they would die together.

He put the loaf down in front of him, shut out the noise of the others around him and prayed. He had never had much faith in the gods, certainly not the faith his father and sister had, and he really didn't care about the war or Talos back when those things were importaint. Now he was lost and desperate. He had always heard the Divines would save anyone who came to them, especially those in desperation. Now he clung to that hope for dear life, getting on his knees and folding his hands. He tried to think of the one that could help the most and decided on Mara, the goddess of Love and Compasssion. Alice worshipped her fervently and this was her temple so what the hells?

"Please, Mother Mara. I know we haven't spoken before and I've never really aknowledged you but my sister Alice, one of your followers, is dying. Please, you've got to save her. She doesn't deserve to die, she's the best person I've ever known. She's got the fight of a hundred men in her and the love of a hundred mothres. Please...please...don't let her die. Not now. Please..."

He continued muttering such prayers, each more fervent than the last, when he noticed the Dark Elf man asking the man in blue to help with Alice and Tess.

"Wait!" Titus cried, running over with tears running down his face. "I have to bury her! It's my fault she's dead, I...!"

He then noticed Alice was breathing. It was very weak but she was breathing, and her color was much better. She was still paler than usual but it was much closer to her usual cream than that sickly alabaster she had been at the gates. She was sleeping rather than blacked out, and she was stable. The bosmord woman was in a simillar condition. He remembered her doing something to a basically dead Alice, collapsing and then looking very dead herself. That was when Alice started to stop getting dead. This woman had very nearly sacrificed herself to bring back his sister! This must be Tess! Who else would care for Alice so much besides their father!?

"Her names Tess..." Titus said slowely, looking at Rythe. "And...you're a man, and...Alice is...alive. Tess did something to save her and you brought them both back from death somehow. Does...does that mean she's gonna be okay?"

He took Alice and grabbed her right arm with his left hand, then put his right hand between her legs and grabbed hold of her righ thigh, bring her stomach over his shoulders and lifting with his legs. She was secure on his shoulders and she was warm again.

"My gods. She's got warmth again. You and Tess really did it, you saved her."

He looked at Rythe and the unconscious Tess with awe.

Nadir-Natesse

((Awwh =^_^= Natesse would never sit idly by while Alice was in trouble. <3))

Rythe chuckled in spite of himself. He hadn't even noticed the young man join the group in the temple but here he was and the dunmer was thankful for the help. He pulled himself up into a standing position and ran his fingers through his hair towards the back of his head.

"Yes. I am very much a man and I assure you I do not paint my nails. Yes, that is Natesse, and yes I did bring them back. Alice will be okay, as will Natesse but we need to get them to a safe, quiet place where they can rest, preferably away from that loud-mouthed brute from earlier..."

He reached down and picked Natesse up; it took minimal effort even with her clad head to toe in ebony armor. Rythe was a very strong individual as his large, thick muscles indicated. He held her in his arms and made for the door.

"Please follow me and keep quiet. I don't want anyone else running about disturbing the peace over these two. Once they're in bed and taken care of we'll tell everyone."

Silently, Rythe kicked the door open and made his way outside. The sun had set below the walls of Riften so the streets were now gloomy and cool. Looking around, he saw that the area was deserted and made his way toward the gates. There was a chill in the air but against his burning flesh it felt good. There had been very few times when he'd totally depleted his magicka and the sensation was rattling. It was almost like having contrated witbane; he wouldn't be casting any magic for a while.

Near the gates he too a left and headed down the rickety stairs to the docks. He was sure the boy behind him would wonder where on Nirn they were going but he would just have to wait and see. It didn't take too long, however as a small lamp illuminated a wooden door at the end of the adjacent walkway. The sign hanging above said "Thy Lady and Lord" and swung gently in the breeze. Rythe pushed the heavy door open and allowed Titus to pass through with his sister before closing it. The front room was cozy and warm and smelled of snowberries and spiced mead; it was almost like stepping into a scene from a Saturalia ((the Elder Scrolls equivalent of Christmas)) celebration. All but a few of the tables and chairs had been stacked against a wall and piles of weapons and armor lay nearby: loot scavenged from the outside by Rythe and Natesse. A few embers burned lazily in the fireplace by the bar and Rythe figured he would light some more wood before leaving the girls to rest.

"This way."

He lead Titus up the stairs across from the door and into the upstairs hallway. Doors lined each side like soldiers and there was muffled movement behind them. The girls must've heard him come in... They tended to stay hidden when he and Natesse were away, much like mother birds when the male was out hunting. One door opened a crack and Rythe was not surprised to see it was one of the gutsier girls, a gorgeous Redguard named Deneb, peeking out. Her gray eyes were wide with fear but nonetheless she looked out.

"It's just me, Dee. And this young man is our guest for now. That is his sister, Alice."

She looked at the boy, her eyes filled with intrigue. He was a cute one. She vaguing recognized the girl but didn't really care to remember. Her gaze then fell on Natesse and her hand flew to her mouth. Rythe knew what was coming and shushed her.

"She's fine. Please don't tell the others. She just needs some rest. I am taking her to her room, please don't interrupt or make too much noise, okay? Everything is fine."

He gave her a smile and continued on down the hall. He heard the door shut behind him and trusted that she would do him the service of keeping Natesse's condition to herself. Reaching Natesses room, he shoved on the door, but it was locked. He groaned and knew he'd have to cast an unlock spell even though he was still almost completely drained. He readied himself and placed a palm on the door, focusing, hoping that the effort wouldn't cause him to drop the women in his arms. His hand glowed whire for a second, and there was a click as the lock can loose. he pushed the door open and entered.

The room was bathed in the usual blue glow of Natesse's magelight spell stuck high up on the wall near her bed but that wasn't enough. After pulling back the covered and setting the Bosmord down on the large fluffy bed he indicated for Titus to do the same while he lit the lamps with small flame spells. Once the room glowed more orange, he returned to Natesse and began pulling of her armor, starting with the curiass. He noticed Titus staring and decided to avert his attention.

"We need to remove their armor because skin needs to breathe. If Alice lacks undergarments and/or you feel uncomfortable derobing your sister I will do it for you. I assure you that I have no sexual interest in her."

He gave him a pointed look and then removed Natesse's grieves and boots. She had worn a bodice underneath her armor but that needed to be removed too, as it was too restricting for bedrest. Turning a little red in the cheeks, he unlaced the back and pulled it away, freeing the woman's ample breasts. He made a point not to look, though he really wanted to; now simply was not the time. He then pulled off her pants (thankfully she'd worn underpants) and pulled the covers over her before looking at Titus.

"So. What will it be? Can you do it?"

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Titus was staring at Natesse's ample bosom and feeling the bulge in his pants when Rythe's question snapped him out of it.

"Uh...y-yeah! I can do it. Alice and I came out of our mom together so I've seen her naked and bloody. No worries."

He laid Alice on the bed next to Natesse and began to undress her. Despite his sister's grievous wounds her clothes were spotless. They were half torn to shreds when they found her in that ditch but in the space of an hour they had completely repaired themselves! They were clean too, completely free of blood! It was as if it never happened!

"Amazing. They're like new. Maybe there's something to this magic stuff after all."

He removed her gloves first, taking off the silver ring over her right ring finger and placing it onto the nightstand next to the bed, along with her silver sapphire earrings. The gloves he folded together and put on the stand as well. Then he undid the three brass buttons of her dress collar, remove her belt over it and pulled off the dress as carefully as he could. He then unzipped her brown leather knee boots and placed them beside her bed. That left only her footed suit of leather armor, which he carefully unzipped, got her arms out of and slid down her legs and off of her body. He folded the suit up and put it on a nearby chair and then duck into her pack and pulled out her favorite pajamas. They were one piece and had feet and zipped up like her armor and were white with black skulls. The cotton-fleece composit they were made of also breathed much better than leather and were a bit looser on her. He always thought they looked rediculous but she loved them and she would be warm and cozy between them, the bed and Natess's body heat.

With some effort he dressed Alice and tucked her into bed beside Natesse. He made sure she was completely covered, then took a minute to smothe her hair out with his bare and suprisingly soft hand. He also descreetly kissed her on the forehead, hoping the other man wouldn't notice.

"I love you sis." He whispere. He then turned to Rythe.

"Thank you." He said tearfully before bringing the mer into a big hug.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    The dark elf attempted some dark form of magic, what it was or it's effects were greatly unknown to Agristyr. Rythe had asked him to help carry the two to the inn but an meathead busted through the door and began spouting some more nonsense. He was clearly the unconscious girl's brother. As Agristyr finished his last puff of tobacco, he leaned towards the door and slipped out. He honestly wanted nothing to do with these people at the moment.

Agristyr stopped in his tracks outside the temple and stared into a dark corner in an alley. He sensed an almost..deathly aura inside. He had no problem with this...thing. He took his leave of Riften through the rooftops. He stared down at the the temple in the sun then jumped off the wall into the forest below.

---------------------------------------------

Saeed walked carefully along the ancient path beaten down by migrating deer from the last century. For one who never traversed the cities, even he knew about the plague of death that swarmed Skyrim. The spirit world, where Saeed would often go was swarmed with black, an evil presence had ravaged his precious spirit world. Saeed shook his head and walked along the path till he came to a small ditch, the smell of death emitted from within. Saeed peeked over to see two dead bodies within, a khajit and an orc. He kneeled down and gently said a prayer over them.

"May the Great Spirit guide you to the world beyond,
    May the Great Spirit let your body turn to back to the earth,
    May the Great Spirit let your spirit rest in peace."

Saeed raised his head and noticed a large stone wall not to far from the ditch, obviously a city. He never dared enter a city as he would be cut off from the warmth and protection of nature but curiosity and the current situation did not help. He quietly walked up to the door, his long black hair flowing in the wind. The large oak door was latched and not opening as he pulled on the metal grips. Saeed placed his hands on the oak and closed his eyes, a green light emitted from his hands and the oak began to bend and mold till a perfect hole formed that allowed him to enter the city.

The city was rather a dump and depressing to him, his bare feet touched the stone and he shivered. It was completely different then the world outside, much colder and disconnected. Saeed noticed a group of people move from a large stone building to a wooden one across the way. He snuck carefully along and peered in through a nearby window into the wood building to see what these strange people were doing.

Nadir-Natesse

Rythe turned away as Titus began to undress his sister. He busied himself with putting Natesse's armor in the wardrobe. He wiped off some dried mud and set it carefully on the shelf before closing the doors. He then made his way to her lockbox of potions thinking of what she and Alice would need. Probably something to fortify health and stamina and although Rythe knew firsthand how disgusting stamina potions were the girls would have no choice but to take it. He flipped open the lid and shifted through the bottles pulling out what he needed.

Closing the lid, he looked up at the mirror before him and almost didn't recognize the mer he saw looking back; his gentle eyes were bloodshot and very, very heavy. His jaw was clenched again (as it often was without him even realizing he was doing it) which made him look rougher than usual and upon closer inspection he seemed to have aged a little as well. His normally smooth woman-like skin was mottled with small dark patches and small wrinkles in his brow and near his mouth were appearing. He sighed; this great crisis had taken a toll on everyone...even Natesse's usually bright eyes had lost some of their luster.

Behind him, he saw the boy tucking Alice beneath the covers. He then leaned down and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. Rythe smiled and looked down, tears threatening to spring to life in his eyes. He'd never had any real family to care about him...Natesse was it and by the time he'd met her he had all but given up on the idea of family and love. His own mother had refused to protect him in a time of need so what more could he lose?

"Thank you."

The young man was speaking to him. The mer turned and made his way back with the potions in tow. He deposited them on the bedside table and before he could reply, the boy had traversed his way around the bed and locked the stunned dunmer in a hug. Rythe hadn't been hugged like this in a long time...this hug had meaning, had purpose. He and Dreven shared carnal passions and cared deeply for each other but the assassin wasn't exactly a hug kind of mer... After a moment of shock, Rythe wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged back. Not hard and passionate, but not light and unsure, either. It was like being wrapped in a warm blanket, a secure place. A safe place.

Even still, Rythe didn't know what to say. What could he say that wouldn't ruin the moment? Lets hurry and get this medicine in them before they die? No, that wouldn't do. In his experience, men didn't hug long so the boy would let go soon and they could administer the potions. Coming to that conclusion the mer opted for the most appropriate response, and would leave it at that.

"You...you're welcome."

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    She could smell them coming, hear them approaching and it set off from her maw a tremendous howl. Where ever her paws met earth she considered now her hunting grounds, her path and she’d be damned if she was going to let the wretched Draugr interrupt her hunt. She could feel through her pads and in her bones the silence of the forest, the creatures that inhabited it attempting to hide their very existence from the she wolf and her challengers this was the quiet before the storm. The night sky loomed overhead dark yet spilling over with glimmering stars like gems in a rich man’s pouch they lit the wandering path of the dancing ribbons of light swimming with hues of greens, blues, purples and pinks. The moons appeared as the queen of the night sky swathed in her grey-blue cloak of clouds she spilt down her light giving clear paths to her children of the night. Her beams tonight where akin to the blue eyes of the living dead who now came, raised and hungry setting an eerie tone to the already ghostly surroundings.

Brynn breathed in a deep breath before a sound, no a rumble, a growl that could cause skin to crawl, blood to freeze, and heart to stop erupted from within her as if the beasts blood in her heart was calling, speaking to the world from inside. The creaking of ancient bones grew louder in her sensitive ears and the smell of the crypts from which the dead had meant to stay buried within had climbed was pungent to her keen nose, it was almost time. She felt a certain anger grow inside though her beast blood crackled and burnt causing an excitement, a joy towards the challenge of her new prey. Foreshadowing their arrival she still sounding her challenge brought her forepaws to the earth, sharp claws creating ridges in the soil as she racked them slightly forward and then back preparing for battle. Her stance allowing her the maximum force that with which she could spring upon her enemies and in this way she waited with embers in her eyes for them to break the evergreen tree line.

Then through the trees and darkness they came. Brynn lowered herself to a crouch, she would let them get closer and then she would attack. The corpses ambled towards her at first then with more intent and speed than before began in her direction their sightless glowing eyes bobbing in the darkness as if they were ridding on invisible waves. By Kyne she thought to herself sneering or perhaps snarling just my luck to have stumbled onto more of these miserable smelling things. Light my path. As by my claw and teeth these Draugr will tear not another soul from these lands. With this final though Brynn launched herself forward through the trees that lined her side of this meadow. She could feel the cold air rushing past her as she propelled her way towards the Draugr and as first contact was made there was a satisfying crunch between her jaws. She had bore down upon the first, her teeth bearing down on his neck with all her force behind them. She quickly bounded to the next few swiping them and crushing them with her vicious claws she extinguished the lights within another group of glowing eyes. This is when the first of the many arrows fired hit her well muscled shoulder; she stood on her hind legs and with arms extended to her sides let out another this time furious howl. She turned, standing on once more dead she had just slain and with all of the wild spirit taking over her eyes she roared. Swivelling she sped off once more to claim the life of her prey, zigzagging slightly to avoid further pain. She assaulted them with all the ferocity that was allotted a she wolf; her fire burned causing her to ignore the cutting blades and stinging arrows.

She went on swiping, slicing, tearing, ripping, and crushing until not a single Draugr was left and she stood, all four paws on the ground covered in blood and shaking. Her breath was heavy and she panted loudly a “wolfish grin” across her furred face. She had taken several arrows, taken the biting of a few swords and the bruises she assumed she would have would be an impressive show. Perhaps she thought I won’t even need to sneak. The green and yellow that will surely cover my body will provide perfect camouflage. She padded about; examining her kills and calming her mind thing to herself their bad enough when they stayed in their crypts but now this… the divines surely test us to see if we are worthy beasts to walk in their lands. She had blocked out the images that began to surface in her mind of the innocent and defenceless fallen, she felt sadness for the beast kind that walked these lands along with her. I haven’t really needed to hunt for quite some time for all the animals that lay dead. Surely not the divines, they would not test us all so. She shook her head; blood sprinkling off like rain drops off a bird’s feathers. The smell of the corpses and the memories became too much for her to remain and with that she took off again in the direction she had come.

She reached her destination, slowing to a stop she listen and probed with her fine tuned nose for signs of life, she was alone. Finally she let her head hang low, her tongue loll, and her mind wander. Her bag or pack lay by a stream the babbling of which calmed her fire. Then with a flash of light in her eyes she transformed back to her human form. Brynn lay now naked on the ground; she felt venerable and took not a second to stand up. Her golden brown hair lay in soft waves covering her chest but other than this it was blood that hid her smooth skin from view. Sighing she walked a few steps to her pack and rummaged about finding a small healing potion she threw her head back and drank. She wiped her full lips and walked towards the stream, the water was cold to her warm skin but she did not care she was a Nord after all. She let the water that stung her skin surround her, it became almost soothing as she stood with her eyes closed fingers trailing over the top of the water. Once her spirit was once more tamed she lowered herself in and submerged only to break the surface of the water once again. She wiped the water from her eyes and began to clean off the blood, sweat, and all other matter of nature’s filth that had clung to her body. Her hair floated around her as she clean, her blue eyes sparkling and just as reflective as the pool that the stream had fallen into in which she bathed now.

Although thoroughly clean she remained her arms crossed over her chest, eyes closed with smiling lips slightly agape listening to the forest. She began to hum as she lifted herself from the water into the night air the blue moon still casing its light onto her, lying like a blanket over her shoulders. She returned now to her pack and finding a rough blanket she dried off, rubbing her body vigorously then turning her attention to drying her hair. She ran her fingers through her soft curls feeling her scalp, scars caused the smooth skin to rise as hills on a plane. She could almost hear the memories come back as she felt the very first of the few that she had received. A young child’s voice, a girls just shy of six or had it been of age five whispered in her head;

“Mama,” the voice asked, so innocently so sweetly “Where’s Daddy…”

The voice faded as quickly as it had come and Brynn tried to ignore the effect it would usually have had on her. She began now to pull on her undergarments then reaching for her customary Ancient Nord armor she began to redress herself. Once she was strapped in, boots on, and gauntlets secured she braided back the front half of her hair, painted on war paint over each eye, then as a final step she lowered her helmet unto her head. She dressed her wounds then shouldering her pack she looked around, making sure not to forget a single thing she traipsed off in search of a place to rest. She soon found what she was looking for in the hollow trunk of a fallen tree. Unrolling her bedroll she lay inside, curled up feeling at peace and at one with her bestial blood. The hunt for her kin would have to resume in the morn.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Kresh stormed from the temple and headed toward the Bee and the Barb,hoping to find answers. As he entered the inn, he let out a growl. ''By the Nine.'' He said. ''Completely empty...'' He tuned and headed back out of the inn. Upon exiting he saw the large Dark Elf carrying one of the women from the temple disappear around a corner. ''Not losing me that easily.'' He said to himself as he tailed them. He stayed just far enough back to be sure he wasn't seen. After following them down to the dock area and past some rather rickety looking buildings, they stopped. ''Finally.'' he sighed.

The Dark Elf disappeared into one such building. Kresh approached the door shortly after, hoping he gave them enough space to remain unknown. ''Thy Lady And Lord.'' The sign above the door said. ''What a god awful name?'' Kresh mumbled as he pushed the door open and stepped inside. Upon entering Kresh was taken aback. The place was surprisingly well kept despite its rather shoddy appearance from the outside. After taking a look around he noticed a set of stairs. Treading lightly, Kresh ascended the stairs and heard the voices of two people talking. Trying to get a little closer, he stepped on a loose stair and it let out a rather long ''Squeeeeeeee!''

''Damned stairs...'' He thought. Kresh stopped, frozen in his tracks. He stood in the stairway praying that no one heard the noise.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Titus broke the hug as he heard one of the stairs creek. It was faint from down the hall and beyond the closed door of the room, so Rythe may not have heard it. Titus' wolf hearing made it clear as day and he was on edge. Grabbing his axe, he inched toward the door, motioning for Rythe to get out of the doorway and up against the wall facing the sleeping girls. He was sincerely grateful for the mer's kindness and wanted to do more than just thank him for it, but there would be time to repay him later. Right now there was an intruder in one of the only safe and intact buildings left in Riften and Titus would not be responsable for its damage or destruction.

He slowely opened the door, keeping behind it as he did so. The door opened inside the room and towards the wall to the right side of the bed so Titus was in a positon to trap himself between the door and the wall. He was also concealed from the intruder, as was Rythe. All anyone would see is Alice in bed, along with Natesse when they got close enough. The men could ambush the assailant when he entered. The footsteps were quieter now, slower. Titus was getting impatient after a couple of minutes and decided to invesitage the hallway. He crept out and moved quicky down the hallway, half hoping to scare off whoever was downstairs with his heavy footsteps. He waited at the bend of the hallway where the steps started. He saw a man's shadow at the top of the steps and rounded the corner. He gave the man his best death glare and was ready to knock him down the stairs. He was shocked to see who this man was.

"Stay right where you are or I'm going to...Uncle Kresh!?"

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Saeed moved his black hair out of his face, his peerless yellow eyes darted around the room as the meat-headed man began to walk away from bed disappear from view. Saeed quickly and quietly opened the window and crawled into the room. He began to sneak carefully to the bed and he examined the two passed out on the bed.

The meat-head was still in the room, Saeed froze in place and locked eyes with the man. Saeed rose to his feet, his black hair that was adorned with feathers fell to his bare chest.

"Saeed..My name is Saeed and I mean you no harm. I can tell even from a distance that your companions need healing. Yes, I know what your going to say, they don't need healing but the healing they need isn't physical."

Saeed showed his arms, to show that he wasn't even armed. Sure, he had the old stone dagger in his satchel, but it wasn't even used for killing.

Nadir-Natesse

Sebek's eyes glittered with amusement. What a lively bunch these people were, by the gods! In the short time he'd been watching, the man in blue had taken off (seemingly in a huff), the mer woman in the temple had somehow passed out and she and the injured human girl had been carried off somewhere out of his line of sight. Not being one to pass up an opportunity to be nosy he followed behind, silent as a shadow and perched on another buiding nearby. The awning was weak but it held him up well enough.

Without a sound, he waited. When the two males disappeared into another building he swore and stood up. As he did, the weak awning gave way and he fell though; before he hit the ground, he threw out his volumous cape and that helped to slow his fall and soften the thud of his boots hitting the rickety wood. He wished that he's been made a vampire lord already...then he could've dissipated into a mist or cloud of bats to avoid any noise-making! Not wasting a second, he dashed around the back of the building casting a breif water walking spell to avoid slipping into the fetid waters.

There, he saw a window lit up with what he assumed to be candlelight and...lo! A young man peeking in! Chucklign to himself, Sebek inched closer letting his waterwalknig spell end and an invisibility one take over. He stood down, waiting. The man did nothing but watch for a while then sudden disappeared through said window. Sebek raised a brow. You'd think with all this draugr mess going on these people would keep windows and doors locked...

Taking advantage of the now free space the stealthy mer climbed his own way up and took teh tast of peeking in the window. The orginal peeker was now trying to appeal to a very angry and womanly-looking dunmer who looked like he was ready to rip that man limb from limb. Sebek smiled. How feisty.

Nadir-Natesse

There was just too much going on. Rythe, after positioning himself as Titus had said stood confused as the boy called out to his uncle. Wait, what? How did he even find this place?! And who exactly *was* his uncle? Before he coudl take another step he heard the window open and looked around. There, sneaking to the bed by Natesse was a bronze-skinned man that Rythe did not recognize. The mer's eyes lit up like fire and he drew his war axe and a shock spell sprung to life in his free hand.

"Saeed..My name is Saeed and I mean you no harm. I can tell even from a distance that your companions need healing. Yes, I know what your going to say, they don't need healing but the healing they need isn't physical."

Rythe bard his teeth and felt the rage growign inside of him. Where in all the world were all these intruders coming from?! Was this a raid? An ambush? It didn't matter; Rythe was ready to tear this man apart, regardless of his harmless appearance.

"We don't need your help. GET OUT, or I swear I will smash your skull like a skittle...I will only warn you once."

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    "We don't need your help. GET OUT, or I swear I will smash your skull like a skittle...I will only warn you once."

Saeed turned his head to see a dark elf, while he was built like the other meat-heads he had seen, his elegant face made it..somewhat different. Saeed turned fully to the dark elf, if he had to he would use a paralyze spell but a last resort that would have to be.

"I mean no harm, to you or anybody else. I'm a wandering Shaman, it's my duty to heal. Your two friends are in a comatosed state, their spirits are damaged from some sort of dark magics. I can do what I can to help, all you need to do is compose yourself. I beg of you, if you wish to see your friends live to see another day, let me do my work."

Saeed felt like he was pushing boundaries now, he felt the mans' angry aura as it consumed the whole room. The small connection that Saeed made to the spirit world, allowed him to see the distress in the girls' spirits. He didn't lie to the man, it was of course black magics that damage spirits.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    "Stay right where you are or I'm going to...Uncle Kresh!?"

Kresh smiled at his nephew. ''Aye, its me,how are you?'' He asked as he forced Titus into a bone crushing hug. It had been ages since Kresh had seen or even heard from Titus and he was incredibly happy the boy remembered him. ''Is your father on his way?'' Kresh asked, releasing Titus. Taking a few steps back, he noticed that Titus looked distressed. Deciding it best not to push the subject, he went over and took a seat near Alice's bed,stroking her hair gently. ''Titus, can you please tell me what exactly brought you and your sister here?''

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts