wayshrine of radiance exit

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I am trying to reach the Inner Sanctum and I am having a problem getting there. I am in the Falmer village ravine that contains the Unknown Book IV. The guide maker shows I should head South, but I can find no exits at all, only a re-entry into the Glacial Cavern.
Any hints about the location of the exit would be appreciated

Thanks

Medea

The Shadow Queen
There is a path you need to take through the falmer village up through a narrow ice cave. I had a little trouble finding this as well. I can't remember exactly where it is, but the cave is actually located underneath the falmer village once you reach what seems to be the "end of the road".

This cave should lead you to the last shrine and across from that you will be able to see the temple.

There is a path you need to take through the falmer village up through a narrow ice cave. I had a little trouble finding this as well. I can't remember exactly where it is, but the cave is actually located underneath the falmer village once you reach what seems to be the "end of the road".

This cave should lead you to the last shrine and across from that you will be able to see the temple.
Thanks, jumping down dropped me right in front of the exit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts