• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

Ok, so I've done the classic warrior, the detruction Mage, the conjuration/illusion Mage, the sneak archer and I'm currently on one of the most fun, sneak vampire daggers assassin guy, but after this I'm just not sure what to do. I suppose I've never tried a battle Mage but I like committing myself to a full-on pure character. I need more ways to experience the game! I'd love for any character ideas that I could role play, for example, my next assassin file ( as I usually go in a circuit of types of characters) might be a crazy, just killing for fun kind of guy, like Cicero, or the joker in batman. Any ideas are welcome!

( except for things like no fast travel, or sleep every night cause that's just a pain in the ass to me, even tho I'm trying to fast travel less, to experience the game moe.)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Yeah, roleplaying is where it's at.

Set rules for yourself to make it more challenging and different... for instance, my next character will be a Khajiit thief who no merchants will trade with because, well, he's a dirty little thief. He will not be able to buy or sell anything, so he'll have to make do with finding, stealing, and crafting. Should be interesting.

Or imagine up your own little questlines. With my current Dunmer mage, I imagine he's a Mythic Dawn cultist (or at least a wannabe) and he lives to serve the Daedra. This means that he's doing all the Daedric quests and collecting their artifacts, and I'm also making him do a lot of mayhem-causing things in honor of Sheogorath and Sanguine. It's been pretty fun and definitely different from the other characters I've played.

Oh, and re: fast traveling, I won't fast travel if I haven't yet explored most of the path that will get me to my destination. For example, if I'm in Riften and I need to get to Windhelm and I look at the map and see that I've only discovered one location between the two, I'll walk the whole way to see what I can find... but the next time, I'll fast travel.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
If your looking for a totally new direction, try the pugilist(I call it the brawler). Fists only, for best results a khajiit focused on heavy armor, enchanting, and smithing, plus any magic that makes you harder to kill(optional). If you're serious on roleplaying, heavy drug use and drinking could be included.

i don't know about roleplaying (am only trying it right now myself for the first time) but a challenging character build could be using Block & Magic. Blocking heavy blows from the enemy only to blast him with a fireball. Try it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts