1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Way to copy character to new game?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Jep, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Jep New Member

Message Count:
    I have no idea what I did on my first character, but he looks exactly like me. I have tried for hours to duplicate it on a new character for a new game, but I just can't get it right. Is there any way to either transfer him to a new game or reset my current game completely? This is the PC version.
  2. Titanburner Premium Member

Message Count:
    I think the only way to come close would be a close up screenshot, throw it up on a laptop if you have one and do some side by side scaling.