• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
If you are having trouble finding an item with the water breathing enchantment, at the warmaidens blacksmith in Whiterun occasionally that War Bear dude inside the shop will stock a helmet of waterbreathing in his inventory. From what I can tell, a helmet of waterbreathing seems to appear in his inventory more often than what a ring, necklace, or circlet of waterbreathing will appear at even Radiant Raiment in Solitude.

firstwizard79

I've found it easiest to get a necklace of waterbreathing to appear in inventory at Radiant Raiment when you're a level 1 character. I've found it several times if I immediately go to Solitude after starting the game. As your level increases, it becomes more rare.

I've found it easiest to get a necklace of waterbreathing to appear in inventory at Radiant Raiment when you're a level 1 character. I've found it several times if I immediately go to Solitude after starting the game. As your level increases, it becomes more rare.
That's great, but how will you have enough gold to afford to buy one without raising your character level by killing enemies for their equipment or making potions out of ingredients you find in the wilderness?

firstwizard79

That's great, but how will you have enough gold to afford to buy one without raising your character level by killing enemies for their equipment or making potions out of ingredients you find in the wilderness?

Chopping wood. Selling it does not increase your Speech skill. See the notes in the Chop Wood article at UESP.

Jany26

Don't know if you consider it cheating, but you can get some gold (750) in Glitched Dawnstar Chest. Look it up on YouTube. ;)
You may get lucky and find some waterbreathing apparel there. Also lots of other stuff to sell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts