• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well who isn't excited for a GTA - Assassins Creed mashup with a little bit of hacking thrown in! Can't wait to drift around Chicago and blowing up stuff and thangs!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I've seen some gameplay and I do agree that the game doesn't as good as we expected. The graphics are nice but compared to their E3 reveal, it doesn't seem 'next gen graphics.'

Naglfar

Having played several hours and had a chance to explore more, my opinion hasn't really changed. If you like the Assassins Creed games then you'll no doubt like this, as there's not a lot of difference really. Climbing towers has been replaced by hacking them, rescuing citizens is now potential crime victims, and pickpocketing has been changed to hacking their account. You hack towers to open up parts of the city and see available jobs there. I understand they had to downsize the graphics some what after they had some issues, I'm running it on my PC on Ultra and its nice but not wow. Still it runs smooth, I've not had any problems like others have reported on Steam, but maybe that's because I bought the game on disk and already had Uplay installed. There's fun to be had playing it, but it stems from causing mayhem and destruction around the city that can get a little tiresome after a while. Maybe if I'd played Watchdogs before Wolfenstein I'd feel different. The problem being that I loved Wolfenstein it was such fun to play. Watchdogs in comparison feels like a chore at times. My opinion is probably influenced by me not being a young man any more! :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts