Xbox 360 Warrior/Conjurer Build help?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DamageBuff

i have played skyrim and tried alot of builds sneaky archer sneaky assasin mage etc. but i was wondering if doing a heavy armor one hand and shield with conjuration would be good. i could summon companions to fight for me while i come in and clean up after. is it a good idea? if not then is a mage that uses oinjuration alot and destruction as a backup good. i love the summoning idea and either magic or melee as my backup. please help.

Grelod The Kind

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Here you go. Add 3 perk points to 1H if you want to specialize in a specific weapon, 2 to Conjuration if you want to reanimate undead, and 2 to Conjuration if you want to use bound weapons (not recommended at higher levels).

I've used this build before. It's insanely overpowered especially around level 25-30 - dremora lords + Lydia kill a dragon in maybe 15 seconds. My advice is to invest some points into enchanting to get enchanted armor that minimizes the mana cost for conjuration as casting the dremora lords is pretty taxing.

Cindella

Lv. 15 Battle Mage High Elf and Werewolf
what i have found helpful with bound weapons is that you can get to a point where your bound sword instantly captures souls so it is great for enchanting

Grelod The Kind

^Agree. The bound weapons are great for a while but as you start getting more powerful weapons, you'll probably end up ditching them for real weapons (unless you are a bow user).

Cindella

Is it a good idea to invest in the higher bound weapons perk I only use my weapons when I completely run out of magic, and magic potions, also do you level up conjuration fast?

Grelod The Kind

If you're out of mana, how do you cast bound weapons?
If bound weapons are only your back-up plan, I say stick with physical weapons, especially because unless you're planning to grind other skills for perk points, you won't hit level 40 (required level for everything + bound weapons).

Conjuration levels up a little faster than the standard offensive skills (archery, 1h, 2h, etc), but if you really want to raise it fast, find a dead thing and repeatedly cast soul trap on it. If you run out of mana, just wait for an hour and repeat. Quick way to 100.

Cindella

I meant like a greatsword or something sorry if I was unclear also soul trap only worked once on the dead?Also is there any sure way to find spell tomes that are powerful because I only usually find like sparks and stuff like that

Grelod The Kind

I meant like a greatsword or something sorry if I was unclear also soul trap only worked once on the dead?Also is there any sure way to find spell tomes that are powerful because I only usually find like sparks and stuff like that

It doesn't matter if soul trap 'works' - casting soul trap gives experience, nevermind if the target is living or dead. Do it maybe 20 times, and if you don't level up (at a low level), assume it's been patched.

Finding spell tomes on bodies and as other loot is extremely rare if the spell tome is not of Novice rank. Your best bet is to enroll in the College of Winterhold (You don't have to do any quests - you only need to cast a predetermined spell for access) and buy the spells from the trainers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts