Warrior / Archery / Conjurer build?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FlowRida

Hi all!

So I've finished the game multiple times. Already had a full mage build, full stealth (archery and assassin combo) build and now I want to create a warrior mainly. Nevertheless I love archery and I really want to build it into my build plus I think some conjuration would be helpful. I'm reading everywhere that a warrior mode should basically go for two-handed but I prefer the idea of a one-handed though I think.

Any ideas for such as build?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My last character had full dragonscale armour with a dragonbone bow (with dragonbone arrows) and dragonbone sword. I put the highest Archery and one-handed perks on all armour (I even had a second set as I had the perk where it weighs nothing) and I had two enchantments on my weapons. I found that I still favoured the enhanced Dwarven Crossbow though as it did way more damage.
One handed and conjuration combo is good, or you could always go for duel-wield weapons.

blue 468

Maybe try using the bound bow and bound sword, that plus some atronachs or raised dead makes for a good build.

Nighthiker77

Bound weapons are definitely the way to go until you hit conjuration 65 for dremora lords and storm Atronachs, unless you use the soul trap exploit.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
This is exactly what my main character is. She started out dual-wield swords with heavy armor. Then I dabbled with archery, mainly to take down deer and the like because she's a loyal follower of Kyne and lived out in the wild for a long time. So, naturally, her archery went up and it became practical to use it in combat as well. Then after I played through Dawnguard, I started incorporating conjuration into my play with a whole rationale RP-wise as to why a strong Nord woman would suddenly start incorporating magic.

The build is actually really fun and maybe not the most practical. I play it like this... I'm roaming around in a dungeon or whatever, I conjure up a Boneman (skeleton archer from the Soul Cairn) and carry my bow at the ready. As I progress through the dungeon, when I encounter baddies, I shoot them with my arrows while ever moving towards them. Once close enough, if they haven't died, I switch to my melee weapon of choice (she's recently switched to two-handed via Legendary system) and charge in Shouting my head off.

Obviously, this is overkill and sometimes I forgo one or two things, usually the conjuration and bow. It's whatever I feel like at the time. But having all of it developed gives me the option.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I vote for dual-wielding war axes. They're my favorite because of the epic cam scene in which the Dragonborn crosses his arms and pulls the war axes through the enemy's neck to thoroughly behead the guy. I love that. :D

thanks2Ralof

Friend 'O dog
Hi all!

So I've finished the game multiple times. Already had a full mage build, full stealth (archery and assassin combo) build and now I want to create a warrior mainly. Nevertheless I love archery and I really want to build it into my build plus I think some conjuration would be helpful. I'm reading everywhere that a warrior mode should basically go for two-handed but I prefer the idea of a one-handed though I think.

Any ideas for such as build?

shield bro...shield:Dragonborn:

thanks2Ralof

Friend 'O dog
the 1st time i played on legendary (im back down to master) i played one hand - conjure - heavy - destrc...and it was the only way i survived

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
My current build uses Conjuration for weapons only (I'm using a mod for the bound armor and shield). I decided I wanted some variety this time, and didn't feel like carrying around a bunch of extra stuff, so I went Conjuration in order to summon whatever I needed for the situation at hand. I use the bound bow and dual swords most often, although sometimes it's nice just to bash someone in the face with a shield from time to time.

Admittedly, this build isn't very focused, since I made it more for variety/fun. If I were to make it more of a power-build, I'd use Conjuration for summons (primarily Atronachs), bound dual one-handed weapons, and a bound bow for long distance combat situations. Bound dual one-handed weapons seem to offer a little bit more flexibility than a single two-handed weapon, imo. You can still have a weapon in your hand and a Conjuration spell (or any other type of spell) in your other hand if need be.

oiucy.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts