Warrior and weapons skills

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nones

Hello, my character is a warrior, bearing a mace + shield
And also a bow

I know that I am supposed to improve and progress in 1-hand-weapon and archery (besides heavy armor & smithy & blocking)
Am I supposed to improve also my 2-hands-weapon skill even I don't use it?

Or should I use also a 2-hands-weapon sometimes to progress in this field? But if I do this, then I would not progress so efficiently with my mace+shield, so...what is more usual? what is your advice? use only my mace to progress faster or alternate between mace and 2 hands-weapons to progress in these 2 fields?

Thanks in advance :)

theLegendofWalt

Premium Member
i wouldn't say that you are ''supposed'' to do anything, thus the beauty of Skyrim.. that being said, if it was me and i was wanting to improve my 1H and archery, i would do that, and not worry about the other combative skill trees until you had those to the level you wanted, i.e 100. play how it makes you happy, if you want to try someone elses build, do it. just dont think that because it is popular it is the only way to go. i'm approaching my tenth character build, and i do something different every time.. some builds last a day, some last months. i got one that i've been playing since my wife bought me the game for christmas a few years ago. no right or wrong way to play, or to answer your question, for that matter. happy experimenting! -Walt

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts