• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar almost followed them, until he heard a distant scream. he looked out to see the shielded figure tumbled. "Damn!" he yelled as he picked up his favored meat shield again, his valorous instincts called to him as he went to the fallen one's aid.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
    "Thanks" Donmjark called as he barrelled into the shop.

"As for attacking i'm good whenever you need i'm quite handy on the bow as long as you have a steady supply of arrows, i keep running out".

Star Gazer

Isnar nodded to the man. He pointed to the upstairs portion of the building. "You will not be seen up there." Isnar said, hushed by the opening of the front door.

Start Dale

Donmjark grabbed a pile of arrows and rushed upstairs the way the Isnar ahd pointed out. He found a window opening where he spotted the massive Nord again with his Thalmor shield charging the archers. It took Donmjark a moment before he saw the reason for it, there was a female warrior up the hill that he was advancing towards. it looked like she was stuck there.

"Bloody heroes should have guessed, with his size he'd have a complex about saving everyone" Still he had to admire the Nordic spirit it had been along time since he had saw that, stringing an arrow he sighted a shot and watching the Nords advance he waited for his chance to release the arrow.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar managed to take some of the attention from the foes outside, giving Isnar and Donmjark a bit less weight to carry. He sung a song of battle with a voice of booming thunder as he charged the archers above, taking advantage of the angle as he brought his shoulders down in a tackle form for the meat shield to give him better cover.

Start Dale

"He's singing, he is actually singing out there" Exasperated he spoke out loud, then seeing his shot he loosed the arrow, it sailed into the air unwatched by Donmjark. He strung another arrow turning back into the fray to see the arrow hit one of the Elvin archers in the chest, though it only partially pierced the Elvin armour it caused the archer to collapse and fall out of formation.

Taking a deep breath Donmjark waited for the next shot to align itself.

Star Gazer

"Tsst! Stop!" Isnar said. The door was kicked open by a strong elf. It was uncommon for altmer to be strong. Isnar looked up at Donmjark. Isnar pointed to his eyes and face, showing where to hit him. Anywhere else would barely phase the man, but a shot in the face would be another thing. Two smaller elves followed him. Isnar jumped out, slashed one down the shoulder, and chucked his axe at the other. Isnar then took his walking stick and jabbed it at the large elf. The huge yellow altmer grabbed Isnar by his throat. "Face!" Isnar choked.

Start Dale

Donmjark, aimed fast with the bow, unleashing an arrow straight at the Elves left eye the arrow pierced deep and the Elf fell to the ground.

Star Gazer

The elf dropped Isnar instantly. The old man choked and picked up his walking stick. Isnar gave a hearty thumbs up, and retrieved his war-axe from the small elf's chest. Isnar peeked out the front door. "Cregnar get over here!" Isnar called, wondering what happened to Felian.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar stepped over the woman and charged the archer line up top with all the effectiveness of a mammoth, bowling the four down. He threw one off the hill and kicked another back against the third. The fourth nocked an arrow but wasn't quick enough to fire before Crengar let his shield down in front of him, throwing it at the fourth Altmer to bring him down.

One by one, dead or alive, Crengar slung the elves off into the few Imperials trying to get to him below to hill. Stealing their high ground.

"Crengar get over here!" he heard back at the meat shop. He looked down at the Imperials and thalmor as they attempted to recover. "That will be a minute!" he shouted back, drawing his swords as he leaped down the hill to face them. At least the woman was no longer outflanked.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn was surprised how many people jumped to kill the Oppressors. It was amazing how quickly they jumped in to kill them all. Before he had much time to think he heard the old man yell about archers. Instinctively, Edwyn dove behind a fallen Altmer and used his dead body as a shield. He'll certainly have no use for it any longer. He felt the arrows hitting the body with much force and was surprised when they suddenly stopped. He looked up and saw a Nord attacking the archers single-handedly whilst the old-man was looking through a window with his bow and arrow. Edwyn didn't think for long. He got up and charged the Archers from behind with his bound sword in hand. He only slashed through 1 before a few faced him.

He backed up, hoping to lure them away from the main fight. They followed. Edwyn slashed at them in a blow of strikes that while graceful, were feeble. The 5 soldiers went on the offensive and it was all Edwyn could do to try to dodge them. He took a few shots to his left arm which didn't really slow him down but caused blood loss. He parried one of the men's blow and sent his sword through his neck, resulting in instant death. The 4 remaining troops had a sudden fear in their eyes. Then, an arrow hit another in the head, killing him. Edwyn wasn't sure who fired the shot, but he knew he was only fighting 3 now, and against these weak archers, he liked those odds.

Star Gazer

"That will be a minute!" Cregnar called back. All the thalmor and imperials in Rorikstead had been eliminated. The only ones left were in the field. "Come, Donmjark. We follow the battle into the open." Isnar said, hobbling out into the plains where the gallows once stood. The wooden structure was reduced to a pile of splintered rubble. Cregnar was making short work of any who stood in his path, and Felyse was busy shooting at imperials. "You fire your bow from atop that hill, I'll cover you."

Start Dale

"Bow? Heh, suppose its been my main hunting tool for long enough. I'll hit as many as i can".

Donmjark made for the hill and started firing at the enemy, amused how things have changed from his days as a melee expert.

With each shot she took, Felyse turned her back to the archers as she was reloading. That way, the shield protected her. Bolt after bolt dug into armor and flesh, the impact of the projectile punching a hole even through the heaviest plate. She fumbled at her bolt pouch, only to feel all her bolts were gone. Once again, she grabbed her shield, which now looked like a hedgehog, and spear. She charged toward the massive Nord to support him. She slid back to back with the huge man, and thrust her spear out methodically at any and all enemies. Stab, twist, pull.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar went back to dirty fighting, kicking and elbowing as well as slashing down with his scavenged blades. He felt a bit inspired fighting back to back with a comrade, his voice once again booming songs of battle if anything but to return the inspiration to his fellows.

He became more and more agitated each time an imperial managed to land a blow. The swords he carried were too short, especially for him.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn went on the offensive against the 3 Oppressors standing before him. He sent a flurry of strikes against them, and somehow managed to back them up a few yards before they countered. An Imperial soldier thrust his sword at Edwyn. Edwyn sidestepped but at the same time an Altmer soldier was preparing a slash. Edwyn pulled the Imperials arm and put the man in front of him. The Altmer's strike hit the Imperial's soldier shoulder and dropped him like a rock, blood spurting out. The Altmer looked terrified he had killed a comrade. Edwyn thrust his sword through the man's chest, and has he did that, the other soldier slashed him in the side. Blood began seeping out the wound, causing massive pain. But Edwyn's adrenaline was pumping. He spun around with all his might and cut through the man's neck like a knife through butter.

He looked around and saw, not too far away, a tall Nord and another person wielding a spear. They were valiantly fighting off attacks. They were surrounded on 3 sides by soldiers, trying to hold them off. The Nord was singing and having fun ripping them apart. Edwyn spotted 4 soldiers approaching and ran at them shouting "Free Skyrim!!!"

Start Dale

"Free Skyrim!!!"

Donmjark heard the shout as he saw the big Nord start singing again. There appeared to be a charge of men from over the brow of the hill. He sighted the arrow at another Imperial and loosed the shot.

He was tiring of this archery, he may have the skill yet he longed to wade into the melee again.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar's instincts began to take over, exhaustion and blood loss beginning to catch up to him. But his spirit wouldn't let him tire out. He swung his swords around like a wild beast, slicing through the buttery foes unfortunate enough to be in his way. Often picking them up and hurling them like a frisbee.

His thrill of glory was over. Now it was about survival. He was now more lethal than ever.

Star Gazer

Donmjark let loose many arrows into his foes, and Isnar kept them from coming up the hill. Isnar saw that Crengar was slowing down, and would not be able to hold off the attackers for long. "Come, Don! We must help Crengar!" Isnar said. The hunter and the old man both rushed over to the two fighters. They were defending themselves from four sides as the imperials surrounded them. Isnar chopped at many elves and imperials, and his comrades laid waste to many of them. Free Skyrim? As long as they're out of my town, they are out of my hair. Isnar thought, but soon realized that they couldn't stay in Rorikstead. The general would surely send an army to the small town. Everyone already knew that General Arcel would rather die than lose a battle to a rogue group of revolutionaries. Isnar saw Felian in the distance, fighting valiantly. "Felian, come!" Isnar shouted, and Felian fought his way through the elves towards him. It seemed like the rebels were winning! The empires forces were thinning, and eventually stopped coming. The remainder of the soldiers mustered up for a last stand in the town. "What do we do now? Charge?" Isnar asked Crengar, obviously the most wise when it comes to battle.

Start Dale

"What do we do now? Charge?" Isnar asked the large Nord Crengar.

Putting his bow away, Donmjark pulled out his Iron Warhammer and passed it to Crengar "You look like you could make more use of this than me". He pulled out his shield and sword clanging it against the shield, in a steady beat.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts