• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    ((Feel free to ICly acknowledge this next post once any possible epic dialogue ends.))

As the clashing of steel once again cracked through the morning air, a familiar sound was heard that made some of Acrel's men blood chill. Across a field of grey ash and petrified tree sprouts, Crengar's war cry boomed with enough force that made the ash stir from the ground.

He was alone; So some of the Oppression forces felt he could be taken down much easier now. Half a century of men diverted from the main force to meet the Barbarian. Crengar strutted across the fields with a true warrior's spirit. Showing no fear, remorse, or despair....he looked like a man made better. By what is a mystery to all except him.

Crengar raised his axe high in a valorous charge, ready to meet his foes head on with his war cry singing through the air: "FAH PAAZ KEIZAAL!!!" and those three legendary words seemed to trigger a miracle.

From the very thick, polluted air of Morrowind itself, spirits of Crengar's very ancestors appeared to join the charge. With war hammers and battleaxes raised high, and some even larger and more intimidating than Crengar himself, the Stone-fury clan joined together in their ancient song of war.

Even with their numbers reaching over hundreds as it is, more of the ancient Nordic heroes joined into the battle. Ysgramor and the eight hundred companions, Olaf one-eye, Jurgen Windcaller, even Ulfric Stormcloak and his rebels joined the fight. With their Thu'um's combined, they blew away a hefty number of the oppression's forces.

Shor's hammer of judgement had finally dropped.

solace84

God of the Arena
    The scroll on Felian's back turned to an aura of white glow as he came forward, in the sights of the enemy. Acrel's eyes widened as he saw the scroll.

"Give it to me Felian, and every one of your men will live," Acrel said. "If you do not, you will all die and will never be remembered in time. Your names and legacies will be lost forever, I promise you."
    "If you want it, come take it," said Felian.
    He had to lower Acrel's shield somehow, perhaps the Hagraven would be a distraction.
    Acrel raised his hands and conjured up a ball of flames, tossing it toward the wood elf. Felian rolled aside and rapidly fired arrows at Acrel, all bursting to nothingness from his aura shield. He moved in closer, waiting for the Hagraven to be taken down.

Linamina

Eilene burst into action as soon as Acrel and Felian began their clash, hoping their scuffle would be enough for her to reach for the hagraven's throat without much interception. She moved quickly, knowing she had to outmaneuver any reaction time Acrel's men had to succeed.

She resembled a crow when she leaped through the air, with her bladed talons reaching for the witch on her way down.

solace84

God of the Arena
    "Now!!" Felian yelled as he saw Eilene falling from the sky toward the hagraven.
    He rushed forward and leapt at Acrel, but was caught by his grip mid-jump. Acrel held Felian's neck and gripped a steel blade in his other hand, the hilt was glowing with flame.
    "You can not kill me Felian, I am a God now..." Acrel said.
    Acrel shoved his blade deep into Felian's gut, as the wood elf spat out blood.
    "The blood of a God," Felian said.
    The Hagraven was taken down as Acrel slightly looked over, feeling the force of his see-er become destroyed. This was his window, a slight moment. His shield gone...
    Felian sunk his dagger into Acrel's neck, as blood gushed out. Acrel swatted Felian aside, with the blade still in his chest.
    "You fool, I have become immortal," Acrel said and wiped away the blood.
    His wound began to quickly heal on its' own.
    "Gods don't bleed..." Felian said, looking down the the elder scroll he carried.
    It was covered in blood, both mixed of Felian's and Acrel's. The blood triggered the scroll to light up, beaming white from it. "Now they can touch you, Acrel."
    Acrel looked confused momentarily, then he felt the power of the Gods before him. They finally could use their power on the general, and they did. Acrel's skin began to burn, his lungs and organs started to boil, his bones started to cringe, as his eyes burst from the sockets. He screamed a horrific cry as his body was turned into an oven, melting him to ash from the inside out.
    The armies watched in awe at the event, the white light of the Gods blinding to all who saw.
    Felian fell over as one of the Gods pulled the blade from his chest.
    "A life for a life Felian, such is the balance," came a calm, soothing voice.
    Then they were gone.
    Felian fell to his back, it was almost his time to go.

Linamina

The thrill of the kill spiked a bloodlust in the dumner for a moment, tearing the hagraven apart with all the ease of tearing the limbs off a small spider. The hag screeched in misery until they were slowly silenced.

She looked over to find Felian getting tossed back, with a sword in his chest. "No!!" against all rational thought, even with Acrel between them, she tried to get to him. But the god's came first, the burst of power startling her and making her fall back. She felt her skin singe against the divine light, her vampiric blood boiling. Yet her scream of pain couldn't compare to Acrel's in the slightest

There came a deafening silence in the aftermath, until Eilene came crawling to her fallen lover with tear drowned eyes.

"F-felian..."

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Even the warriors of Sovngarde, whom have long been exposed to divinity, were awestruck by the wrath of the Gods, the white light not blinding them as easily as it did their Mortal champion for obvious reasons.

Crengar uncovered his eyes when it was over. What had just happened? That silence, it seemed eerie...does that mean they won?

The barbarian climbed up the hillside towards Necrom, the army of Sovngarde marching silently behind him with insubstant steps. The Oppression stood aside, out of fear and the realization that they just lost because the Gods themselves sided with their enemy.

Despite how it should have been a moment full of cheer and celebration, it made Crengar's heart sink to find a mortally wounded Felian beneath his weeping mistress.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Felian smiled as he brushed his fingertips through Eilene's hair. He suddenly felt very old, as the white blinding light from the Gods had not vanished in his eyes. He saw them in the distance, then looked to Eilene.
    "Maybe now they can all see," he said. "This world is meant to be free. Power is a sign of weakness. You must go on Eilene...there is still evil out there, still people who need your help. Make Tamriel free again, take it back...The Gods are on our side..."
    He smiled as he wiped a tear from her cheek.
    "It is a beautiful day, but still not as beautiful as you," he said and kissed her. "I love you...but I must leave you now. I can see my son...Oh, it's been so long. Live long Eilene, and always remember...we did this. All of us. Together..."
    He felt his heart stop, as the blinding light overcame him.

Linamina

Eilene pressed her face into his chest the moment he said " I must leave you now."

"Don't you DARE say that..." she commanded to him as he went quiet, pressing one of his hands against her stomach meaningfully just as he spent his last heartbeat. A part of him living through her could be felt. "you....you can't..." she couldn't finish her sentence, knowing it was already too late. A silent scream brought all the air out of her lungs, sobbing softly as she breathed back in before her wailing became more audible.

"I love you so much..."

solace84

God of the Arena
    Dalious watched on as his old friend had passed. Acrel was defeated and his army in fear of the Gods, it was the end it seemed. He saw the elder scrolls all together, lying on the ground.
    "We must take them all to different places around Tamriel, or even Nirn," Dalious said. "We have to hide them, even from each other. We can not let someone like Acrel come after them."
    Dalious took one, of which power he did not know or care.
    "I'll head to Skyrim again to finish off some tide ends," he continued. "Then...I'm off to where my path will take me. I will miss you all. To Felian!"
    He helped in carrying the wood elf, they took him to be buried in the halls of Necrom.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar bid the warriors of Sovngarde a farewell as they vanished into the winds. He helped to give Felian the burial a warrior deserves. He struck Stone-fury into the ground beside the bosmer's grave, leaving it there as his best tribute to his fallen "mer-brother" as he called him. He knew he wouldn't need the axe where he would go next.

"I will take a scroll, to a place only someone with a death wish would tread." He said to his remaining Brethren in the resistance as he had prepared a large boat with an army's worth of supplies, along with the scroll Felian wielded. He smiled reassuringly at all of them, seeing the sadness in their eyes. "Do not mourn for me, my friends. I will see all of you in Sovngarde. I know it."

And with that, he departed Tamriel, never to return. A years voyage would send him to the frozen shores of Atmora, in all it's uninhabitable glory. Traveling light, he took the scroll as close to the heart of his ancestral homeland until his mortal shell could no longer endure the deadly cold.

He sat in the snow, the scroll buckled under his arms, and made his final journey to Sovngarde.

Meanwhile at Necrom, the fires of Stone-fury vanished. The legendary bloodline it mystically bound to had ended, but would still serve as a symbol to Nords everywhere about the lesson Felian and Crengar taught: It can take one person, be they man or mer, to change the fate of all.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Dalious parted with the Companions to Riften, where Felian's dog, Stealthion, eagerly greeted him. The dog was saddened at the news, and Dalious chose to care for the animal to it's end. A great gathering of people threw a celebration in that city for many weeks, not only in Riften but in every city around Tamriel. News quickly reached every corner of the land and a time of peace began.
    Dalious and Stealthion took to Solitude where he joined in with a band of pirates and began his long journey of sailing the seas of Nirn.

END.

((Thanks guys for participating, feel free to continue to post anything anyone wants to add. I feel this RP's ending was long over due, so now it has come. I'll post the credits when I have more time. I feel every great tale must come to an end, so in closing I would like to say thanks, and...

"FAH PAAZ KEIZAAL!!!"

Linamina

Eilene walked Tamriel as she always did before: Alone. Aside from occasional hostile visits from her vampiric father, she was left in peace in the shadows of Tamriel.

Months after the victory at Necrom, she would bear a daughter: Lania. She bore her mother's beauty, yet held a striking resemblance to Felian.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Credit music. Feel free to add to it. :)

solace84

God of the Arena
    CREDITS​
    ((if I get your name wrong it's because I'm doing this off of memory and too lazy to go check))​
    Solace as:​
    Felian
    (died using an elder scroll to kill Acrel in final battle)
    Dalious
    (survives, becomes a scroll protector)
    Dar' Argon
    (died in final battle from a Taesci)
    Acrel
    (Defeated by Felian in final battle, along with the help of the Resistance and the scroll/Gods)
    Thanden
    (died in 2nd Whiterun battle charging the Thalmor forces)
    GuardianCren as:
    Crengar
    (survives, becomes a scroll protector)
    Maela
    (survives with Crengar)
    Linamina as:
    Eilene
    (survives, bears Felian's child)
    HaleLongshadow as:
    Adnirr'ach
    (survives becomes a scroll protector)
    Hale
    (died in final battle, his body a vessel to the Gods)
    Sumire' as:​
    Kyna
    (survives to become Tamriel's greatest creator)
    Skyrimosity as:
    Edwyn
    (survives to become leader of Freedom Fighters)
    Andurs
    (survives as FF)
    StartDale as:
    Donjmark
    (died in final battle from a dragon)
    Lucas as:
    Isnar the old
    (died in first battle of Whiterun)
    HermaeusMora as:
    Felyse
    (died as prisoner to Thalmor)
    ((side notes- Blades, Companions, and Dawnguard each become protectors of the scrolls. They, after the final battle, headed together up north to Winterhold and Windhelm, where they freed the mages and other slaves from slavery.))
    The War of the Condemned

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    *After-Credit cutscene. A thousand years after the battle for Tamriel. An archaeologist team cuts through the receding snows of Atmora to find an Elder scroll curled within the preserved remains of what appears to be a Nord man.*

"By the Gods...they do exist." Says the leader, nudging a lackey. "See if you can retrieve it. Looks like whoever this poor bloke is, he didn't want to let it go." The lackey nodded and stepped in carefully, his eyes on the floor for any traps before wresting the scroll from the dead's arms. "I've got it!" He turns to go back to his team before hearing the crunch of ice behind him and the horror on his team's face before him.

He slowly turned again to see the carrier return to life as a draugr, a massive spectral axe in his hands. In a grunty, undead voice the Nord raised the axe with a call: "Fah...Paaz...Keizaal!"

*The cutscene cuts off with the scream of the archaeologists.*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts