• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Ok, Frst: I do not own the creation kit nor do I own skyrim, my uncle does, so even if this mod is possible, it will be some time before I get it started. Second: This will definitely be a group mod, I cannot do this alone. Third: It is most likely impossible.
Now, the mod, adds the rest of tamriel into skyrim. A quest is started when you are in a city or village,a courier comes up and says that the leaders of the races in tamriel are holding a meeting at whiterun and you have been selected to represent the akaviri. The meeting goes horribly and tamriel is plunged into a world war. You then must choose a side and a great war commences. Ulfric Stormcloak will take command of skyrim. On top of that, every country in tamriel has a ton of npc's and side quests as well as every city and village that is in a country. Crazy idea, I know, and I am not sure if it can be done. I just wanted to put that idea out there.

Colonelscout312

Maybe more. As I said before though, I would need to learn how to mod first.

Colonelscout312

I will start thinking through the mechanics for this mod. My Uncle has been teaching me coding, so hopefully it can get started in a year or two. If anyone has any ideas for quests in the mod, please post them below. Here is a form.

Quest Name:
Region:
Characters Involved: (please put they're name and race, and if they are good, bad, or neutral, and gender and age.)
Quest Description:

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Colonelscout312

Do note again, I am a rookie and have nit made any mods yet. Weather or not this will be completed remains to be seen.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Torok

I would say, team up with some other modders.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
why would you represent the akaviri for? in lore the akaviri are usually enemies of Tamriel

Colonelscout312

iknow. i didnt know a lot of the lore when i posted thism i am actually thinking about making this several different mods that add the different countries.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts