Want to support us? Upgrade your account!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite expensive to maintain a server, and the money currently comes out of my pocket.
If you like our forums and would like to donate some money to it, you're in luck. If you donate $10, your account will be upgraded which grants you various features. Read more by clicking the 'upgrade' link in the navigation bar or by clicking here.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I wish to help as well. But I just remembered I will have nothing in my bank account until next week. And I already followed through with the transaction. Bother and befuddled...

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
Just donated, keep up the good work. I go on a number of Forums but this one is my favourite, very user friendly.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
I would donate but unemployed; searching for another job. D:

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hey Rayven, May i please join the writing team?

That was most excellent ;) I'll put the request in. Renegader will add you tot he group when he logs in. Make sure you look through the "Writers' Talk" subforum of the Articles section after your name turns purple.

Solitude

Inactive
That was most excellent ;) I'll put the request in. Renegader will add you tot he group when he logs in. Make sure you look through the "Writers' Talk" subforum of the Articles section after your name turns purple.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Cool, :) what happens if i donate too? will i get a star and a purple name? :eek:

It's one or the other. Just let Renegader know which you want displayed. It's either purple/pencil or yellow/star but not a combination of the two. You'd still have the proper permissions and perks for both groups regardless of which was displayed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts