• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

11elevenproject

Hey all,

I need your help! Up for the challenge??

I am part of a film making project call the 11Eleven Project and am on the search for these particular Skyrim fans who lined up in Ontario Canada for the Midnight Launch last year november. Is this you? Or someone you know?

We found their Youtube video of the night of the midnight launch but when we went to contact them about using their work - they had taken it down. We have the video, and i have reposted it on Youtube:

Now, heres the challenge - i NEED to find them! But i only have a few details about them which is why i desperately need your help!

1. They are somewhere in Ontario, Canada
2. They lined up at an EB Games store - We think it might be in Georgetown - can anyone confirm??
3. The names in the video are Riley, Taylor and Tom.
4. They are massive Skyrim Fans!

We really want to dedicate the opening of our flim to Skyrim and their fans - but without the consent from the video makers this won't be possible!!

So... are you up for the challenge to find them?!

Please post tips and suggestions on how i could get closer to finding them. This is your chance to get involved in a world-wide flim!

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Maybe, i just dont want to get arrested for stalking or hacking lol

11elevenproject

Maybe, i just dont want to get arrested for stalking or hacking lol

Haha, no no! I'm not asking you to stalk, or hack haha! Just maybe if you could help give some tips on how to find them!? Since i am in Australia, and they are in Canada, it'll be kinda tricky...

Could you just help share the campaign please, i have a limited time frame and what to get their constent asap for the feature film..

11elevenproject

o_O No hablo ingles.
Hola a todos,

Necesito su ayuda! Preparado para el reto?

Yo soy parte de un proyecto de fabricación de película de llamar al Proyecto11Eleven y estoy en la búsqueda de estos ventiladores Skyrim particularesque hacían fila en Ontario, Canadá para el lanzamiento de medianochenoviembre del año pasado. ¿Es esto verdad? O alguien que usted conoce?

Encontramos el video de Youtube de la noche del lanzamiento de medianoche, pero cuando fuimos a contactar con ellos sobre el uso de su trabajo - que lo había derribado. Tenemos el video, y lo he reposteado en Youtube:

Ahora, aquí está el reto - Tengo que encontrarlos! Pero sólo tengo unos pocos detalles acerca de ellos y es por eso necesito desesperadamente su ayuda!

1. Ellos están en algún lugar en Ontario, Canadá
2. Se alinearon en una tienda de EB Games - Pensamos que podría ser en Georgetown - ¿alguien puede confirmar?
3. Los nombres en el video son Riley, Taylor y Tom.
4. Son aficionados masivas Skyrim!

Tenemos muchas ganas de dedicar la apertura de nuestra flim de Skyrim y sus fans - pero sin el consentimiento de los creadores de video esto no seráposible!

Así que ... ¿Estás preparado para el reto de encontrarlos?

Por favor, consejos de correos y sugerencias sobre cómo podría estar más cerca de encontrarlos. Esta es tu oportunidad de participar en un flim en todo el mundo!

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Haha, no no! I'm not asking you to stalk, or hack haha! Just maybe if you could help give some tips on how to find them!? Since i am in Australia, and they are in Canada, it'll be kinda tricky...

Could you just help share the campaign please, i have a limited time frame and what to get their constent asap for the feature film..

Will provide what assistance I can

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
@ 11elevenproject: I'm impressed and am laughing due to your spanish translation. Definately earned the rep

11elevenproject

Haha thank you all for the rep points and "funny thread" made me laugh!!

Im not too sure how to give out rep points to all but when i figure it out i will!!

Can anyone help an Aussie girl out? I need as much of it as i can. I've already got Misti Dawn on board - as gamers im sure you've all heard of her and the vlogs on Youtube!

:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts