PS3 Visit The College Of Winterhold bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahkiinChris

I'm probably not the first to ask about this but I need help on figuring out how to fix this and I hope it's not too late. I've watched youtube videos on how the quest is completed and saw that I had already done all that stuff and the quest is still not completed. I even did other quests to point where I'm already the Arch Mage of winterhold and tried going back to speak to the woman you're suppose to and nothing has changed. Whenever I speak to her she just tells me about the problems she was with the other lady. So if anyone has figured out how to complete this please help me out. I'd really appreciate it.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Pretty sure it's just stuck. I have the same problem with "Investigate the Bard's College" when I've already completed all of the Bard's College's quests including retrieval of all the instruments.

Rod Sandz

If you have the PC version, this bug is quite easy to squash with a simple console command.
I don't have any experience with the PS3 version, but since Oblivion had access to console commands probably Skyrim does too.

This sometimes happens if you use your persuasion skill or the Dragonborn dialog in order to gain access to the college instead of casting the spell.

I had this bug too, but typing the command: setstage MG01Pointer 200 into the console fixes it instantly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts