[Video] Crime Stats Overview

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Omega Dragon

I chose to post this believing it deserves its own thread and feared posting it under some other thread would just bury it in due time. In the future when citing stats, just remember this specific video - that ultimately, there are more variables than what's seen or shown up front.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Go to any City or Town on the weekend in Britain and it's like this. The dude at 1.23 was my ex boss.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I forgot to say binge drinking in Britain has a lot to do with why the violent crime rate is highter than most countries. Our drinking culture is pretty bad it's not just one social group it's eveyone in our society I know the Daily Mail is a awful paper but you get the odd good story every once in a while. Special report: Binge drinking | Mail Online

AS88

Staff member
I forgot to say binge drinking in Britain has a lot to do with why the violent crime rate is highter than most countries. Our drinking culture is pretty bad it's not just one social group it's eveyone in our society I know the Daily Mail is a awful paper but you get the odd good story every once in a while. Special report: Binge drinking | Mail Online

University pretty much revolves around binge drinking for a lot of students - me not included, I just get ill, but a lot of my friends used to do it weekly, often even twice a week or more at certain times.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts