Spoiler Victim of my own greed..

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tragik

Premium Member
Hehehe, So let me start of with saying that maybe someone will heed my errors and greed..

So I am (was) a level 53 archer/sneak/assassin player. I found out how to excel my alchemy and enchanting to build the biggest baddest bow in all of skyrim (on 360). Well now i have a Daedric bow that does 505+ damage points. After having this power for one day I have found myself bored and unchallenged. Sure I could have put my difficulty up higher but I like to keep the challenge equal all the way through.

Those out there looking to build a bow that does 505 (+391) damage points hear my plea.. I found myself not sneaking anymore or even caring who I run into because they will die in one shot or two if not sneaking (3x bonus). Sigh:. :oops:

I ask not for sympathy or even solution to my problem but just putting it out there.. Now, this is my first Elder Scrolls game and rather than put the game away due to already playing through it (and playing MW3). I have started over with a Mage character play through and increased difficulty this time.

So those out there that are desperately looking for such power, it may not be the best idea if you want to keep some challenge..

Have a great night..

AstroSteve

Dovahking
Same, as you can see in my signature I'm too powerful for trying hard to be fun anymore, so I fist fight alot :L Even then, I usualy kill things in one punch because my gauntlets do about 120 damage :L

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, if you start getting overpowered with your weapons you should start fisting guys otherwise it'll get too easy. :\

tragik

Premium Member
Thanks for the suggestion guys.. I have kept my character save so I can always go back and try that.. hehehe Glad other players have felt my greed..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts