Vanilla or Modded Youtube series playthrough?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vanilla or Modded Youtube series?

• Vanilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modded

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeandike128

I am starting a gaming YouTube channel, and want to play Skyrim once or twice a week. I have 120 mods downloaded that I haven't had the chance to use yet. Should I do a Mod Playthrough or a Vanilla Playthrough?

I would say modded, most people will have played vanilla and with mods they will probably have the chance to see some things that they haven’t seen before!
Also if you use an ENB or something similar it will just make the game look better for viewers as well.
Send a link when you start, I. Also recently started a gaming Channel!

Mikeandike128

I would say modded, most people will have played vanilla and with mods they will probably have the chance to see some things that they haven’t seen before!
Also if you use an ENB or something similar it will just make the game look better for viewers as well.
Thanks man! Yeah I think I'm gonna do a modded series! And I'll for sure send you the link! Whats your gaming channel??

Thanks man! Yeah I think I'm gonna do a modded series! And I'll for sure send you the link! Whats your gaming channel??

My Channel name is loreabidingcitizen, here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7q4266K93UW3gETk2JPP_A?view_as=subscriber

its still quiet new but I have done work in video production before so I thought id give it a go!

But yeah send me a link to your channel as soon as possible so I can check it out! I look forward to the first part!

Mikeandike128

its still quiet new but I have done work in video production before so I thought id give it a go!

But yeah send me a link to your channel as soon as possible so I can check it out! I look forward to the first part!

I just subscribed to your channel with my channel. There are no videos yet, but so that you can get an early subscription just search Gushize Gaming. I guess since my account on this forum in new it won't let me put a link up unfortunately :sadface:

Mikeandike128

I just tried messaging it to you

I just tried messaging it to you
Thanks mike I’ll check my inbox

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts