Vampire+mage vs Werewolf+warrior

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dark Assassin

Obsessed with the aldmeri dominion
Just as it says in the title, which should I pick? Or if you have better combinations, comment them

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Are you a warrior or a mage?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations

Two Bears

IDK I like werewolves... more than Vampires. even with Dawnguard.

Well, if you're a warrior type, the vampire or vampire lord is kind of useless for you, as it's bonuses are all magic related. Conversely, if you're the mage type, the werewolf form is pretty useless for you, as it's strengths are tied to stamina which mages don't use. So, the utility is completely "class" dependent.

Dark Assassin

Ya, I like werewolves for there brute strength, quickness, and stamina. But Vampires are truly weaker, and I like underdogs

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Though in sunlight your stats don't regenerate as a Vampire I believe. That makes being attacked during the day a real bitch, especially against the bloody Pyromancers. You think those mages hurt before, being a vampire your ass becomes medium rare against them.

Dark Assassin

Though in sunlight your stats don't regenerate as a Vampire I believe. That makes being attacked during the day a real bitch, especially against the bloody Pyromancers. You think those mages hurt before, being a vampire your ass becomes medium rare against them.
Not really, I am a dark elf so fire isnt a problem. Although the lack of extra speed is upsetting. Other than that, Im set to go as a vampire! :D

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Well, if you're a warrior type, the vampire or vampire lord is kind of useless for you, as it's bonuses are all magic related. Conversely, if you're the mage type, the werewolf form is pretty useless for you, as it's strengths are tied to stamina which mages don't use. So, the utility is completely "class" dependent.

Actually I think being a werewolf for a mage would help. If you are squishy having a tankier form to turn into sounds pretty dam useful...

Conversely my Warrior is a Vampire because the range helps. So ironically I reject your argument siting what you say is useless from either form as a strength of having that form.

Dark Assassin

whoops hit enter, anyways...And I cant kill squat! I was much better with vampire, can I change back?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts