Vampire lord cure, becoming vampire lord again, and vampire eyes.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
I havent been cured yet, but I want to be human for awhile (Starting my Rp, so I can have volkihar unlocked and serana gone) But want to become a vampire lord later on, I havent completed any quests except the bloodchalice. When I go back, will Harkon give me back my vampirism, or is the whole questline stuffed up?

Also, With the vampire eyes, why do some in volkihar keep has black pupils while others (Like me) have straight orange, are the others with straight orange vampire lords too?

Harkon should always be willing to give you back your vampirism (until he dies of course, then its Serana who will)

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
yes harkon will restore your vampirism, the eyes usually depend on race.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Depends on the race? But harkon and serana are nords, and im breton, a dark elf and some other lady (a nord) have straight orange eyes. While, all the other nords, and high/dark elves have black pupils in them.

Dashmiel

Nords have the same old eyes with a glowy effect. A few other races have other discrepancies, such as Khajit whose model does not change at all from the old vampirism one. Harkon's eyes are the proper color that they are supposed to be despite being a nord because his character model is unique. Rather, his face mesh is unique. You'll find a few vampires with that monstrous look to them. These display the proper eyes regardless of the bugs their race might have.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts