1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Vampire Lord/Castle Volkihar

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by BarbRoyle123, Jul 3, 2012.

1. BarbRoyle123 Double Agent

Message Count:
    First off, apologies if this has been asked before.

I've been playing on the dawnguard side and just did the soul cairn quest at which point I had Serana turn me into a vampire so I could enter. Because I didn't accept the "gift" from Harkon himself, when I finish the quest line, will I still get attacked if I enter castle volkihar, or can I enter freely now that I've been "turned"?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I looked all over the place for info but couldn't find much on how the other volkihar vampires treat you if you become a vampire lord half way through the questline instead of during the Bloodlines quest.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Colonel Volgin Member

Message Count:
    Can you not just save it and see for yourself? I don't know but it doesn't seem that hard to work out :confused:
  3. caravan guard lone Khajiit

Message Count:
    I don't think he will are you a Vampire lord, or just a vampire?