• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bulldog

I decided to go with a Vampire Lord on a new character build. My problem is I can't find a character that I like. I just started a new character last night before I went to work. I only have 30 mins logged into game play so that only put me at level 11. What I have now and where I am going with the current build

So here is the thing. I am not too far into this build (High Elf -level 11). Since I already have one High Elf that is an Arch Mage I am contemplating something different. I am open to ideas for a build. I have played with all the characters at least for a couple levels. My highest was a Wood Elf that was 86, 2nd was a Khajiit that was 79, my current Imperial is 76

My favorite races Argonian, High Elf, Khajiit, Orc (though I am not a fan of the tails). My okay races are Nord, Dark Elf, Imperial, Orc. Ones I don't like are the Breto, and Redguard.

I did a vampire lord build once before then the game messed up and I had to restart the whole thing. I used a Khajiit. I do have another character which is a level 76 Imperial that has sided with the Dawnguard.

I can't decide if I want to stick with my high elf for the vampire lord build, or go a different route. My head keeps saying Argonian, but I can't decide. So the reason for this post is

Give me some ideas for a build (character with name, skills, weapons, clothes/robes/armor). If i stick with my High Elf or Argonian I will have perks in
• Conjure (bound bow, bound sword, bound dagger, dremora lord, command deadra, spectral assassin, Arniel's shade, Aravok) is mostly what I will use
• Illusion
• Archery
• Sneak
• One hand
• Destruction
and maybe a little in Alteration and restoration, possibly light armor later on.

So there it is. That is more than likely what will end up happening no matter the character I go as I seem to be reverting back to that everytime I play. So shoot out some ideas for me PLEASE!

I decided to go with a Vampire Lord on a new character build. My problem is I can't find a character that I like. I just started a new character last night before I went to work. I only have 30 mins logged into game play so that only put me at level 11. What I have now and where I am going with the current build

So here is the thing. I am not too far into this build (High Elf -level 11). Since I already have one High Elf that is an Arch Mage I am contemplating something different. I am open to ideas for a build. I have played with all the characters at least for a couple levels. My highest was a Wood Elf that was 86, 2nd was a Khajiit that was 79, my current Imperial is 76

My favorite races Argonian, High Elf, Khajiit, Orc (though I am not a fan of the tails). My okay races are Nord, Dark Elf, Imperial, Orc. Ones I don't like are the Breto, and Redguard.

I did a vampire lord build once before then the game messed up and I had to restart the whole thing. I used a Khajiit. I do have another character which is a level 76 Imperial that has sided with the Dawnguard.

I can't decide if I want to stick with my high elf for the vampire lord build, or go a different route. My head keeps saying Argonian, but I can't decide. So the reason for this post is

Give me some ideas for a build (character with name, skills, weapons, clothes/robes/armor). If i stick with my High Elf or Argonian I will have perks in
• Conjure (bound bow, bound sword, bound dagger, dremora lord, command deadra, spectral assassin, Arniel's shade, Aravok) is mostly what I will use
• Illusion
• Archery
• Sneak
• One hand
• Destruction
and maybe a little in Alteration and restoration, possibly light armor later on.

So there it is. That is more than likely what will end up happening no matter the character I go as I seem to be reverting back to that everytime I play. So shoot out some ideas for me PLEASE!

I'm not entirely sure if such a build is possible unless you have a main skill set that you level with in your normal form. I mostly consider the werewolf and vampire lord abilities a last resort kind of thing. I'm actually relying on them heavily at the moment on my character that is lvl 20 something and a master of sneak. He is a Khajit that dual wields daggers and while I do get 30x damage bonus, its only whatever I can hit. I actually had a major wake up call when I snuck up on a dragon sleeping on a word wall and I could not hit him no matter how I hit him and I sure as hell can't hide when they're flying around so I went ahead and started up the Dawnguard quest line and became a vampire lord to combat the more powerful bosses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts