1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

PC Vampire lord - Bugged at Revert form?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Brendanss, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Brendanss

Brendanss New Member

I am able to transform to the Vampire Lord, but whenever I use the Revert Form, trying to get back to human, the animation comes out, but I'm still stuck as a Vampire Lord. Not being able to interact with anyone. When I click my favourite menu, the only skill available is Vampire's Sight. I tried disabling all my mods but same thing happens. Anyone have any solution to this? Please help.

P.S : Before this, I was bugged too. I was transformed into a Vampire Lord by Lord Harkon, but when I uses revert form back to human ( No bug at all ), I tried talking to people in the Castle, but all do not recognize me as Vampire, so I used setplayerrace.Nordracevampire to become a Vampire to continue with my quests. But after this, the above mentioned ( Not being able to get back to human ) bug appeared.

2. beaverfeaver12

beaverfeaver12 New Member

yeah man i had the same problem as you, no one in the vampire castle was able to recognize you because, well for me it was because i was using a modded race called atlantean's. The npc's couldn't recognize the race as a vampire also. So to fix your bugged form, just type in that command you already used to make yourself a nord vampire. i was stuck in that form and used player.setrace darkelfracevampire. I was good to go after that.